Children Are Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Children Are Evil Reply with quote

Vile little Italian boy slaps his parents around.

You can see the father hit him as well, and maybe that's where he learned it. Either way.....the kid needs an exorcism Confused
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're actually German, but you're right about the exorcism!

I reckon he started hitting before the father did - he just looks totally frustrated.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
They're actually German, but you're right about the exorcism!

I reckon he started hitting before the father did - he just looks totally frustrated.

The title of the video said Vile Italian boy but I thought it was German as well or dutch.
Griffo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People that say giving your kid a clip around the ear hole is child abuse need to open their eyes and see little shites like this. I'd hit him. No way would i let my kid if i had one smack me in the face.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won't seem to load for me Confused
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling some bad parenting took place at the begining. I've dealt with kids like this and still do on a daily basis. I've had chairs thrown at me, been kicked at, pushed, etc. It's not easy to work with them but you can.

The biggest problem I was seeing is they were actually giving him attention for this behavior and letting themselves get upset. That's what the child wants. I know it always sound like hitting him would be the answer, but it's not. All you do then is reinforce the behavior by teaching the child that aggression and hitting are the way to handle situations in which you are not happy. He may also be acting this way because this is the only way he knows how to get attention. If he was given little attention for positive behavior and more attention for negative, that fosters the idea that "If I'm bad, they pay attention to me." How you get the attention doesn't matter, just as long as you get the attention.

Now, if he wasn't raised this way and the parents are reacting out of frustration it would be important to have an evaluation done by either a clinical or child psychologist to rule out any type of behavioral, psychosocial disorders or even possible chemical imbalances in the brain. Children who have language processing disorders can even become this aggressive because over time they become so frustrated with not being able to communicate what they need that they explode.

The parents need to support and training on how to handle this explosive child and the child needs hard core therapy and if necessary (hopefully not though) medication.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen kids like this...

Some are autistic & have been allowed to carry on in this manner.
Sad
(Great autistic school in these parts that teach kids not to do this).

Some are Bi-Polar, others are just out & out little shits.

I did notice kids like this at school (& in general) in south africa
just didn't exist, perhaps due to the use of the cane (six of the best) & the way that parents interact with their kids...

Meanwhile, hate to say it but in europe this kind of behaviour is rife just as it is in the USA.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
I have a feeling some bad parenting took place at the begining. I've dealt with kids like this and still do on a daily basis. I've had chairs thrown at me, been kicked at, pushed, etc. It's not easy to work with them but you can.

The biggest problem I was seeing is they were actually giving him attention for this behavior and letting themselves get upset. That's what the child wants. I know it always sound like hitting him would be the answer, but it's not. All you do then is reinforce the behavior by teaching the child that aggression and hitting are the way to handle situations in which you are not happy. He may also be acting this way because this is the only way he knows how to get attention. If he was given little attention for positive behavior and more attention for negative, that fosters the idea that "If I'm bad, they pay attention to me." How you get the attention doesn't matter, just as long as you get the attention.

Now, if he wasn't raised this way and the parents are reacting out of frustration it would be important to have an evaluation done by either a clinical or child psychologist to rule out any type of behavioral, psychosocial disorders or even possible chemical imbalances in the brain. Children who have language processing disorders can even become this aggressive because over time they become so frustrated with not being able to communicate what they need that they explode.

The parents need to support and training on how to handle this explosive child and the child needs hard core therapy and if necessary (hopefully not though) medication.

Well put, Sky. Some sound advice, for sure. I know I've been on the recieving end of some of this type of behaviour as well and I know it wasn't always related to the child being sick or having some painful/uncomfortable procedure done to them.
Marcella-FL
Don't make me pull this van over!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to go to google video to find it ...

Looks like it was a Super Nanny type of show. The boy OBVIOUSLY has issues dealing with his frustration. He needs more than a "naughty step" ... They need a "safe room" to put him in to flip out ... a nice closet with nothing for him to throw or hurt himself with ... What gets me is the fact that the parents actually sat there and TOOK it. Did you see them cower? I would NEVER cower to my child!

I must say some of the most EVIL kids I have met are german - not all of them but a few ... tantrum throwers extraordinaire! I think part of the problem is that as infants and toddlers they are the sun and the moon and then once they get older and are expected to fall in line they can't handle it and no one knows how or wants to handle them.

My husband has a friend in Germany who has two boys. The older one was spoiled rotten as a younger child because the mother only wanted one child. The second child was unexpected and bore the brunt of his brother's displeasure at sharing the spotlight.... you know pushing him down stairs and then saying he tripped, pinching him under the table and then acting mystified when the little one would scream. The younger boy's only recourse was to get physical. One was a sneaky bully and the other was a physical bully. The mother KNEW they were out of control but as she said "I don't know what to do."We went to visit them in 2001 when my daughter was 3 1/2. It was HELL! I had to spend the entire visit protecting her from them. And to top it off - they spoke German ... I spoke English ... so I couldn't even yell at them effectively!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: