Oops - Spoiler Policy?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulwestside

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Oops - Spoiler Policy? Reply with quote

I apologize for posting the message about the MacDonald brothers leaving X Factor without flagging it as a spoiler

What is the time frame in which we have to be circumspect with our subject titles?

Cheers,

Paul
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just put "spoiler" in the topic and don't mention the actual details and that's enough...

Cool
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Oops - Spoiler Policy? Reply with quote

paulwestside wrote:
I apologize for posting the message about the MacDonald brothers leaving X Factor without flagging it as a spoiler

What is the time frame in which we have to be circumspect with our subject titles?

Cheers,

Paul

It's okay. Typically I'd of have watched it by now but got wrapped up in other things.

You actually prepared me for the heartbreak so now I know to have the tissues a lot closer!

.........and Welcome by the way! I might have missed saying so in the welcome thread. Glad to have you with us thumbs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: