decorations about to go up
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: decorations about to go up Reply with quote

Myself and Irish have been busy sorting out a theme for Christmas and it's about ready... the lights will be officially turned on by a Z-List celebrity some time soon.
:xmascheer:
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: decorations about to go up Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Myself and Irish have been busy sorting out a theme for Christmas and it's about ready... the lights will be officially turned on by a Z-List celebrity some time soon.

Z-List celebrity Laughing

Holy Focaccia maybe we could get David Gest? I'm A Celeb should be over by the time we finish?

Razz
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: decorations about to go up Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
faceless wrote:

Holy Focaccia maybe we could get David Gest? I'm A Celeb should be over by the time we finish?

Razz

David Gest? Say it 'aint so! Shocked Razz (that guy just gives me the creeps!)
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's actually been surprisingly cool on that show. He tells top quality lies, such as "I had a maid called Vaginica and she married a man called Seaman, so now her name is Vaginica Seaman" and keeps a straight face all the way through...

But sadly, he wasn't available for the grand Christmas-theme button pressing ceremony so I'm hoping to book the guy who played Jesse Mach in "Street Hawk"

oh the excitement... Cool
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can say they've been working very hard. I've been there for moral support but that's about it. I think you will all love what they are going to do! thumbs
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
I can say they've been working very hard. I've been there for moral support but that's about it. I think you will all love what they are going to do! thumbs

Moral support and ideas agree
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: decorations about to go up Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
faceless wrote:

Razz

David Gest? Say it 'aint so! Shocked Razz (that guy just gives me the creeps!)

I tell you eefan if you watched I'm a Celeb you'd of seen him in a totally different light. He's honestly nothing like the tabloids make him out to be.

Sure he's an odd looking man, but he's the funniest person I've seen on the show and face is right. His lies have been top notch and it's all to wind up the people there with him.

Even the celebs that are on the show with him say it wouldn't be the same without him, and he's made the show as far as I'm concerned. I've been doubled over each episode with near tears in my eyes laughing. He's brilliant thumbs
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely "The Hoff" is the person for this job..... Shocked
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maycm wrote:
Surely "The Hoff" is the person for this job..... Shocked

he's more X-List considering his recent TV appearances as a drunk maniac so we couldn't afford his rates. Laughing

So that's the theme up and working now anyway and I think it's looking great. If anyone's still seeing signatures as blue, press F5 and they should update...
Griffo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Christmas theme looks awesome. Best get rid of my avatar, not very Christmassy!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...everywhere I click!"
:xmasbulb:
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Griffo wrote:
The Christmas theme looks awesome. Best get rid of my avatar, not very Christmassy!

I'll hook you up Griffo Smile
Twirley

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Chr---i---st--mas!!!!

Laughing
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: decorations about to go up Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I tell you eefan if you watched I'm a Celeb you'd of seen him in a totally different light. He's honestly nothing like the tabloids make him out to be.

Sure he's an odd looking man, but he's the funniest person I've seen on the show and face is right. His lies have been top notch and it's all to wind up the people there with him.

Even the celebs that are on the show with him say it wouldn't be the same without him, and he's made the show as far as I'm concerned. I've been doubled over each episode with near tears in my eyes laughing. He's brilliant thumbs

Maybe I'll have to check out an episode.... I'm always up for a good laugh!

BTW, the site looks great guys! Very festive and has put me in the mood for Christmas...... which is good considering I'm off to a Christmas party in 10 minutes!!! Laughing
Griffo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Griffo wrote:

I'll hook you up Griffo Smile

Haha, thanks irish, it's great Smile

Some skillzz you have there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: