Saddam to hang
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your Saddam hangman kit
By DEREK BROWN
November 07, 2006

IF you can?t wait to see Saddam Hussein going to the gallows, The Sun has the answer. We?ve created our very own version of the classic game Hangman, where you can either save the tyrant from the noose or let him swing. To play, simply cut out the bearded mass murderer?s limbs, torso, head and feet and place them near the gallows. Next, choose a phrase about Saddam ? we?ve suggested a couple below ? and challenge a pal to guess it.

This famous Sun headline appeared alongside a snap of Saddam in his Y-fronts

T_ _ _ _ T'S / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ TS

What the evil tyrant became known as when the world learned of his killing sprees

B_ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / B_ _ _ _ _ _

For every letter they get right, write that letter in the appropriate gap. If they get one wrong, add part of Saddam?s body to the rope. Once all the tyrant?s parts are hanging from the noose, Saddam will finally get his just desserts.

------------------

There's bloodthirsty people out there who will find this funny while supporting our government in KILLING MORE IRAQI PEOPLE THAN HE EVER DID.

How stupid are they to not be able to see the shite they're being fed?
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's in pretty poor taste, and unfortunately more will get enjoyment out of things like this than the ones who don't.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
It's in pretty poor taste, and unfortunately more will get enjoyment out of things like this than the ones who don't.

yeah, it's just your basic wartime propaganda - and the sad fact is that Iraq was never at war with us... we went to war with them!

Can you tell this annoys me slightly? Laughing
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

yeah, it's just your basic wartime propaganda - and the sad fact is that Iraq was never at war with us... we went to war with them!

Can you tell this annoys me slightly? Laughing

I think the invasion on Iraq bothers a lot of people, as there was nothing to provoke it whatsoever. The information gathered was both shoddy and fake and there was never a hint of Saddam or anyone in Iraq having a thing to do with 9/11.

Saddam had no affiliation and rather disliked al Qaeda. I thought this whole war on terrorism was meant to be just that....against terrorism and not against the ones a particular power freak mental case didn't fancy.

One thing you can bet on. If and when Saddam is hung, the world will not be a better place to live in. He's been locked up for years now and has Iraq's conditions improved? Has the killing stopped? Has terrorism been wiped out?

Not on your bloody life. Quite the contrary. It's worse....but that hasn't to do with him....nothing much really did other than hatred by one family in particular.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the court has finally decided that Saddam will hang - I'm sure Bush and Blair will be totally delighted by this news as it will promote further instability, and what with sanctions having been placed on Iran this week I'm sadly sure that there will be another war within a year.

faceless-bush-blair-roadsign.jpg
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
So the court has finally decided that Saddam will hang - I'm sure Bush and Blair will be totally delighted by this news as it will promote further instability, and what with sanctions having been placed on Iran this week I'm sadly sure that there will be another war within a year.

Can't say that I agree with what Bush and Blair are all about, but I won't shed any tears when Saddam hangs. He's done some terrible crimes against humanity. Sadly though, I don't think it will make Iraq any better a place to live.
janbo1960

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He must have killed nearly as many innocent wmen, women and children as the US Marine Corps!!!
mickyv

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The irony of Saddam being hanged for ordering a crime of collective punishment on a village linked to an assassination attempt by killing 148 people, and yet the people who order the collective punishment of the razing to the ground of Fallujah because two American contractors where killed there, in which hundreds upon hundreds of civilians were killed, are not considered war criminals, nor indeed is the Anglo-American entire collective punishment of all Iraqis, just because Bush Snr fell out with Saddam,(a Dictator installed on the Iraqis by CIA originally), considered a Crime against Humanity.

Saddam should be tried properly in the Hague.
janbo1960

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mickyv wrote:
The irony of Saddam being hanged for ordering a crime of collective punishment on a village linked to an assassination attempt by killing 148 people, and yet the people who order the collective punishment of the razing to the ground of Fallujah because two American contractors where killed there, in which hundreds upon hundreds of civilians were killed, are not considered war criminals, nor indeed is the Anglo-American entire collective punishment of all Iraqis, just because Bush Snr fell out with Saddam,(a Dictator installed on the Iraqis by CIA originally), considered a Crime against Humanity.

Saddam should be tried properly in the Hague.

I Agree.... which 'Allies' would you suggest putting in there with him??
mickyv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For sure all the “Leaders” who knowingly lied to justify an illegal attack on a virtually defenceless country, that was no threat whatsoever. Then all the politicians who were either playing “follow the leader” to advance/safeguard their careers, or so dense as to be gullible enough, to support this crime, should also be accountable in some way.
janbo1960

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mickyv wrote:
For sure all the “Leaders” who knowingly lied to justify an illegal attack on a virtually defenceless country, that was no threat whatsoever. Then all the politicians who were either playing “follow the leader” to advance/safeguard their careers, or so dense as to be gullible enough, to support this crime, should also be accountable in some way.

I like your style...MickyV
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mickyv wrote:

I have to second what Janbo said. I like your style! Very well said.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just watching CNN and they're saying he will be hung by 10pm est which is less than an hour from now. It's just a disgrace as far as I'm concerned that anyone be allowed to hang a man that was captured illegally without a proper trial. I also find it deplorable that Bush and Rumsfeld aren't hanging beside him because lets face it, they're all mass murderers and committed crimes against humanity.

I wish there was some grounds to stop this execution because it's wrong any way you look at it. It won't bring anyone back and it won't make the world a better place.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I'm just watching CNN and they're saying he will be hung by 10pm est which is less than an hour from now. It's just a disgrace as far as I'm concerned that anyone be allowed to hang a man that was captured illegally without a proper trial. I also find it deplorable that Bush and Rumsfeld aren't hanging beside him because lets face it, they're all mass murderers and committed crimes against humanity.

I wish there was some grounds to stop this execution because it's wrong any way you look at it. It won't bring anyone back and it won't make the world a better place.

I don't think that anyone with a clue could disagree with you. He was the central pillar in a large country, and without him more and more people will die until the country disintegrates completely. When the "allied forces" said that they had no exit strategy I couldn't believe it - the situation in Yugoslavia was created by the disappearance of the central pillar there (Tito, through natural death), and yet they weren't aware of what would happen in this very similar situation of opposing sects? What do I know that top-end politicians don't? Nothing.

They (the leaders of the western governments still there) would rather see people of all ages and position die than be actual defenders of humanity, and for that they should be removed and treated in the same way if that's their opinion of justice. People are people, and almost everyone just wants to get on with their lives no matter where they are - and it's simply extremists who are ready to kill who hold us all back.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mickyv wrote:

And I suppose that all the people in the world that stood back whilst this 'now dead' mad man killed people & had them killed in his name should also be accountable then..

The world is not a 'just' place...

We do not live in an ideal world....

This is a case of too little too late.

I don't agree with the process of how he was caught nor how he was treated...
I certainly don't agree with the so called WAR (more like a full on invasion)...

But I can't but be anything than happy that one more dictator who killed so many people is now gone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: