Cancelling AOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Cancelling AOL Reply with quote

If you've ever felt like punching a customer "service" assistant, then this might make you want to buy an AK47 instead...I hate people like that with a passion - the officious arse!

http://thecouchtripper.com/mp3/CancellingAOL.mp3

This mp3 is a few years old, but I improved the sound quality.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not heard that before. I was actually getting mad listening to it Mad

If anyone spoke to me that way I'd rip their heart out and stuff it down their throat, and I'd pay the taxi ride to their office to do it Laughing
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! What a douche!! I'm so glad I had the sense to know that AOL is nothing but a rip off. Who needs it? Everything they offer you can get for free!! AOL is for people who don't know how to use the basics of a computer.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fritz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe it or not I?ve been down that street before not with AOL but with AT&T when I tried to cancel my long distance carrier.
Mad
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fritz wrote:
Believe it or not I?ve been down that street before not with AOL but with AT&T when I tried to cancel my long distance carrier.
Mad

I beleive it, Fritz. Lots of the people I used to work with in the States had similar trouble.

I had a free trial AOL thing when I bought something at Best Buy awhile ago. We never used it and got charged for service that we didn't use. Had a horrendus time getting them to cancel it and I will NEVER use them again!!!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone using AOL is a bit of a knacker. As Pirty said, everything they offer you can get for free, just 10 times better in most cases.

I installed their software once just to see what it was all about. Took ages to get it off the pc and traces of it was everywhere. That alone was annoying as hell, and having to actually deal with one of the ejits would have sent me over the edge. They'd probably have to pay me to get me off the phone if they got my temper up Cool
fritz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Irish I wouldn?t want to be on the other end of the phone when you get your Irish up.My ears would probably bleed and my head would explode.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fritz wrote:
Oh Irish I wouldn?t want to be on the other end of the phone when you get your Irish up.My ears would probably bleed and my head would explode.

I think you've described many of my victims spot on there fritz. If their head doesn't explode before I'm finished, their brain atleast resembles a spanish omelette Laughing
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
fritz wrote:

I think you've described many of my victims spot on there fritz. If their head doesn't explode before I'm finished, their brain atleast resembles a spanish omelette Laughing

So that explains all the people who called me with headaches and bleeding ears this week! Laughing
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
fritz wrote:

So that explains all the people who called me with headaches and bleeding ears this week! Laughing

agree
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: