Celebrity Big Brother news
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was reading about lembit and big brother earlier and what was interesting was the completely different tone used in the article compared to when the same paper covered galloway - there was non of that he should be serving his constituents and how dare a mp do something like that, it was just good 'ol lembit! shame the story appears to have been all nonsense!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the beat goes on...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ex-BB contestant Carole faces trial
10 hours ago

A former Big Brother contestant has been sent for trial accused of stealing a policeman's baton during an anti-war demonstration. Carole Vincent, 54, a veteran Greenham Common peace campaigner who appeared on the show last year, denies committing the offence on June 15.

The unemployed sexual health counsellor of Grove Green Road, Leytonstone, east London, was told her two-day trial was going to the Southwark Crown Court "warned list" for next February. Judge Martin Beddoe said the one-time foster mother, who is a local council candidate for MP George Galloway's Respect Party, could remain on bail in the meantime.

-------------------

Go on Carol!
seshme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear Barry George wants to be in it.

Him in it is just about the only scenario I can think of where I might watch a bit of this odious program. Eventually someone is going to get really hurt doing this show, hopefully.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you know it's odious if you've not watched it? A few years back I was dead set against it, but recently I've got quite into it as it really does work for entertainment - and I saw blind Mikie in Partick the other week... it was KEWLL!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 haha
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always knew Carole was a bad ass! lol! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jade’s mum: My girl's cancer anguish
Kate Mansey
7/02/2009
mirror.co.uk

Jade Goody’s heartbroken mother has told how her daughter is desperate to shield her two little boys from the truth about her cancer. Jackiey Budden revealed that Jade, 27, has not been able to see her sons Bobby and Freddie, aged five and four, for almost two weeks. And she said Jade is determined to be well enough to see little Bobby perform in his school play on Thursday.

Jackiey said: “Freddie’s too young to know what’s going on, and we are determined to try and keep it like that. But Bobby’s got an idea things aren’t good. He asked me if mummy will come to his school play on Thursday. I looked at his little face and said ‘She is still quite poorly, darling. I don’t know if she will be at the play, but your Nan and Daddy will be there.’ He just looked at me and nodded. Fingers crossed she’ll get there to see him.”

Struggling to speak through the tears, Jackiey said: “Jade is a brilliant mother. She says, ‘I want my boys to see their mum smiling and healthy. I don’t want them seeing me in hospital, not like this’. Even when she was in real pain she was hiding how bad she felt. We don’t want any tears. It’s just lots of fun and loads of games with the kids – that’s what Jade wants.”

Jade was in the Royal Marsden hospital yesterday recovering from an operation on Friday to remove a golf-ball sized tumour in her bowel. But tensions were running high at the hospital. The Sunday Mirror has learned that Jackiey and Jade’s boyfriend Jack Tweed, 21, almost came to blows at her bedside because no one had been there to see her when she came round. However, surgeons said the operation had been a success and last night were able to remove a nasal tube from Jade, who remained on a drip. Her agent Max Clifford said she had been “hugely cheered” by scores of letters from well-wishers.

Jackiey knows that Jade’s cancer is so widespread doctors are now talking about the battle to prolong her life rather than finding a cure. Jackiey said: “I can only speak for 10 minutes at a time, then I break down in tears. Jade is my baby. I’m going to be there for her. I’m going to cuddle her, hug her, love her and make her feel OK. But I can’t make the illness go away. She’s my baby – but I just can’t make her better. I’d do anything to swap places with her. No mum wants to bury her daughter and I’m determined it’s not going to happen. Jade and I are praying for a miracle.”

Jackiey told of the agonising phone call on Monday when Jade told her that the chemotherapy had failed to prevent the cervical cancer spreading and that new growths had been found in her bowel, groin and liver. She had been feeling unwell for a week and after her latest course of chemotherapy she had gone to stay with Jack and his mother Mary to recuperate.

---------------------

That is a real shame for Jade. I hope she manages to pull through.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check this out, apparently they justify this on the basis that they're on some (twisted, fucked-up) crusade against people taking advantage of their illness...

http://www.whenwilljadegoodydie.com/

A site for cunts, by cunts.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just think, a few months back he was giving tips on how to not get caught smuggling drugs... haha
luke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Brother star Grace to get married in Plymouth

PLYMOUTH'S Big Brother star Grace Adams-Short is planning a lavish, celebrity-studded wedding this autumn – right here in her home city.

Grace, who became the housemate everyone loved to hate in the 2006 edition of the reality TV show, met fiancé Mikey Dalton in the Big Brother house and three years on the pair are planning to wed in a ceremony covered exclusively by OK! Magazine.

But Grace has rejected luxurious London venues, opting instead for a traditional ceremony in the village of Wembury where she grew up.

The 23-year-old is relying almost entirely on local businesses for her big day, ensuring many city companies will enjoy plenty of publicity as models, footballers, soap stars and TV presenters descend on the city for the event.

Grace said: "It wasn't always going to happen here. I looked all over England and I was quite open to going anywhere.
Click here!

"But I love Plymouth, and for me, this was just the nicest and most beautiful spot to get married.

"It was the same with suppliers – I looked around, but these people were just absolutely the best I could find."

Grace, who last year opened her own performing arts school in the city, said she "totally backed" Plymouth Bites Back, The Herald's campaign to support local businesses.

"There's something about Plymouth that brings you back; I always think it has so much to offer," she said.

"And things are improving all the time. Local businesses are becoming stronger, and it's really taking off."

During the week, Grace moves between London and Liverpool, where her fiancée Mikey, now a DJ, is based, but spends every weekend in Plymouth so she can teach at her academy and, of course, plan her wedding, which will take place in October.

Grace has sourced almost everything for her big day locally, using companies such as the Hair Priory in Plympton, Louannon Wedding Cars, and invitations made by Plymouth-based Kate Curtis.

Flowers will be provided by Michael Sweetman, of Plympton, and balloons by Celebrations, in Peverell.

Gowns for the six bridesmaids have been ordered from The Wedding Company, of Plympton, along with menswear for the male wedding party.

Only the wedding dress itself was sourced elsewhere – the result of an offer by international fashion designer Eric Way – and naturally will be kept under wraps until the big day.

"He is making a couture dress just for me, which was too good an opportunity to turn down, but that's about the only thing that isn't coming from here," Grace said.

Despite keeping the dress a secret, Grace did name drop a few people from her guest list.

"Quite a few famous faces will be gracing Plymouth. We're not inviting celebrities for the sake of it – we only wanted people coming that we knew and liked."

Grace said there would be "footballers, models and the lads from Hollyoaks" turning up – most of them friends of Mikey from Liverpool, as well as Sam and Amanda, the twins from Big Brother 2007. Kristian Digby, host of BBC1's To Buy or Not to Buy, will also attend, after becoming friendly with the young couple when he presented the TV show they are currently appearing in to search for the perfect wedding entertainer.

The couple haven't invited any of their fellow BB housemates from three years ago, such as Nikki, Glyn or the winner, Pete.

"To be honest I don't really see any of them any more," Grace said. "It was such a false situation, and the friendships you make often don't last."

Neither do the relationships – Big Brother is notorious for its short-lived romances, with most couples breaking up long before they reach the aisle.

"I think we're the first BB couple from a normal season who actually met in the house to get married," Grace said.

"We got engaged after four months, which may sound quick but we got to know each other so fast on the show, so it felt right for us.

"But we've taken our time ever since – I only want to do this once, so I want it to be perfect."
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get Grace out,

get Grace out!!

haha
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never thought in a million years it would have lasted that long. Still, once they get married, I'd say around 7 or 10 years later, she'll be lookin' to offload Mikey or vice versa....lol!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete Burns is in agony from kidney stones. 12 have been removed and meanwhile he's screaming like a banshee for morphine.

More news later.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no fan of the girl, but that looks pretty nasty. I'm surprised they let her out of hospital if the wound is still seeping...
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was on the one and only season of Celebrity BB that I watched.... like you Face, I'm no fan of hers, but I don't think anyone deserves a beating like that.

As for the wound.... well, many wounds seep for a long time and it doesn't always mean that it's not healing... some wounds can take days/weeks to stop seeping. Given that she's just had surgery, it's likely not an infection that's developed just yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17

Jump to: