I'm a Celebrity news...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: I'm a Celebrity news... Reply with quote

Who's in and who's not?

Ex corrie star Julie Goodyear has refused to take part as she won't go on a 24hr flight without her smokes!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brendon Burns is to present the ITV2 coverage of I?m A Celebrity? Get Me Out Of Here. The Australian stand-up will front a nightly show with Kelly Osbourne, raking over the day?s events in the jungle. Burns will be based in the UK, interviewing friends and family of the celebrity contestants, while Osbourne will be based in the Australian rainforest.

Names said to be in the series include Macolm McLaren, Myleene Klass, Abi Titmuss, Malandra Burrows, David Gest and Lauren Booth. The ITV2 show will air straight after the main ITV1 show every night from November 13.

--------------

He's a good comedian, so I reckon he'll be well capable of doing this job...
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only name I recognize in that bunch is David Gest. I think he's too "delicate" for that show. He's going to get tossed off right quickly. LOL!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malcolm McLaren is the guy who was the producer for The Sex Pistols, Abi Titmuss is a glamour model (and professional slapper!), Mylene Klass is one of the winners of Pop Idol, and Lauren Booth is Tony Blair's sister-in-law (she doesn't like him at all). I've no idea who Malandra Burrows is though.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds line a pretty good line-up of people. It'd be worth seeing David Gest and Malcolm McLaren.

Gest will fall apart for sure. He's a right muppet Very Happy
Griffo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abi Titmuss?

Oh dear...

I shall be watching anyway, i love it! Beats Big Brother any day!

Must start soon as Ant & Dec couldn't go to the National Television Awards because they were over there getting ready for it Smile
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Malcolm McLaren is the guy who was the producer for The Sex Pistols, Abi Titmuss is a glamour model (and professional slapper!), Mylene Klass is one of the winners of Pop Idol, and Lauren Booth is Tony Blair's sister-in-law (she doesn't like him at all). I've no idea who Malandra Burrows is though.

She's the one from Emmerdale - played Kathy.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Griffo wrote:
Abi Titmuss?

Oh dear...

Must start soon as Ant & Dec couldn't go to the National Television Awards because they were over there getting ready for it Smile

Beats Big Brother any day? slap Come to your senses! Razz
Griffo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Griffo wrote:
Abi Titmuss?

Oh dear...

After this years BB i won't watch it again (i always say that, don't we all?). I almost fell into a coma of pure boredom and the tasks on I'm A Celebrity.. are at least half entertaining. It's horrible watching them each those bugs and stuff. Shocked
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Griffo wrote:
Abi Titmuss?

Oh dear...

I'd have to agree also - this year's Big Brother was the only one I've ever watched in any depth as I usually find it insulting to my brain to sit and watch untalented fucknuggets talking shit about nothing. At least this time round there were some "star" quality people in the house.

I'd always prefer watching people with genuine proven skills, no matter what they are - and I'm a Celebrity definitely gives that, Celebrity Big Brother always works too though.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Griffo wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Griffo wrote:
Abi Titmuss?

Oh dear...

After this years BB i won't watch it again (i always say that, don't we all?). I almost fell into a coma of pure boredom and the tasks on I'm A Celebrity.. are at least half entertaining. It's horrible watching them each those bugs and stuff. Shocked

I must agree the tasks are for sure entertaining. Watching people eating bugs sure beats hearing Imogen singing 'hot topics, hot topics, hot topics, wiiiiiiiith Imogen, Imogen Imogen' Laughing

I hope I've stuck that in your head for the day Razz
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You naughty girl, Irish. I'm pretty sure that will be in my mind all day now!

Mad <<<<this'll be me later. Laughing
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twirley wrote:
You naughty girl, Irish. I'm pretty sure that will be in my mind all day now!

Mad <<<<this'll be me later. Laughing

I love doing that to people Laughing Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The calm before the storm - celebs relax before jungle ordeal
10th November 2006

Myleene Klass enjoys her last few days of freedom before being taking on the 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here' challenge. The singer looked relaxed as she rode a jet ski, despite only being days away from the jungle ordeal. Bosses are reported to have a few stunts up their sleeves to keep the stars at each other's throats.

Meanwhile David Gest, Liza Minnelli's ex-husband, let it all hang out on the Surfers Paradise beach.

There were fears that Gest had gone missing after he arrived in Brisbane later than expected. But perhaps the oddball just wanted to arrive with a splash. Actor Jason Donovan was also spotted taking in the waves before the reality TV show begins.

--------------
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUST OUT OF THERE!
Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley

MATT Willis has had a massive barney with one of his old Busted bandmates over his appearance in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! James Bourne is furious about Matt's decision to head off into the Aussie jungle for the new series of the hit ITV1 reality show, which kicks off on Monday.

The Son Of Dork frontman thinks it is "career suicide" and fears it could disturb Matt's "fragile state of mind" - he's admitted to two spells in The Priory rehab clinic for alcoholism. But 23-year-old Matt believes that taking part in the three-week series, alongside Z-listers David Gest, Faith Brown and Jan Leeming, will turn around his ailing career - his last single, Hey Kid, limped into the charts at a miserable No.28.

A few weeks ago, Matt asked his mate James whether he thought doing the show was a good idea. James warned him to steer clear, said it was "tacky beyond belief" and revealed that he'd turned down an offer from the show's producers himself. So he was infuriated to learn that Matt had completely ignored his advice and gone ahead anyway.

A show insider tells us: "The pair are at loggerheads over this and are barely speaking. Matt thinks James is being a bit of a snob with his high-and-mighty attitude and can't see what the problem is. He has told him he's not in it for the money as he's giving his ?60,000 fee to charity, but sees it as a chance to boost his profile. James genuinely cares for his mate. He thinks that Matt hanging out with a bunch of nobodies eating bugs will do nothing for his career and destroy all the hard work that he has put into his music since leaving Busted. But Matt has got so much expectation on his shoulders after being billed as the 'new Robbie' when he left Busted. He desperately wants to make it and doesn't care what James says. He can't wait to get stuck in."

---------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: