Oct wouldn't be complete without more Hoff news

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Oct wouldn't be complete without more Hoff news Reply with quote

This guy should have his own thread! Just seems 'The Hoff' can't stay out of the news.

David's wife on the Hoffensive

Messy split ... David Hasselhoff and his wife Pamela and, inset, his wild behaviour this year

DAVID Hasselhoff?s ex-wife has accused the Baywatch heart-throb of repeatedly beating her up ? and being so drunk he would regularly WET himself. Furious Pamela Bach, 43 ? who is battling to get a prenuptial agreement overturned ? also says Hasselhoff had a sexually-transmitted disease when they wed but kept quiet about it. And she claims in court papers seen by The Sun that he continually embarrassed her with his antics ? which included asking a church pal to romp with them in a threesome. The explosive 66-page document reveals for the first time how Pamela blames the star?s drink and drug-fuelled rages for wrecking their 16-year marriage.

She claims he once attacked her as she recovered from a motorcycle crash with her leg in plaster. On another occasion he allegedly broke her nose. Pamela reveals: ?He often hit me, pushed me around and threw things at me in a drunken rage.? She declares: ?The petitioner (Hasselhoff) has abused alcohol and drugs for over 16 years and as a result is often intoxicated and either violent and uncontrollable or completely incapacitated. He frequently loses control of his bladder and bowels, urinating and defecating himself.?

The latest twist in the couple?s bitter split comes just months after their divorce was finalised. Pamela insists she was tricked into signing the prenuptial agreement as she stood in her wedding dress just 30 minutes before the ceremony. She claims she thought the papers were part of the marriage licence. The couple have been granted joint custody of daughters Taylor Ann, 16, and Hayley, 14, but are also feuding over financial arrangements for the kids.

Tug of love ... couple's daughters

In the court papers Pamela insists even the youngsters were not immune from their father?s rages. She says: ?The petitioner (Hasselhoff) has also physically abused the children. He has slapped the girls on their a****s while intoxicated and on several occasions laid naked with them in their bed. He has screamed at Hayley. He called Hayley a c***, slut, bitch and a whore.?

Pamela claims that on one occasion ? when she herself was being beaten ? terrified Hayley called the police for help. On another, while the family was on holiday in Santa Barbara, California, Hasselhoff, 54, was ?so drunk that he walked out into the middle of the resort half naked and began screaming violently at a wedding party.?

Pamela also brands him a love cheat. She says: ?The petitioner was unfaithful and untruthful throughout our marriage. While on vacation in Hawaii (in 2003) the petitioner publicly humiliated me and cursed at me in a church. He suggested to my good friend Lisa McCarty that the three of us engage in a menage a trois.? She adds: ?At the time of our marriage I was not informed that the petitioner had herpes. He failed to tell me about his condition for many years, potentially exposing me to the extremely dangerous virus.?

Hasselhoff denies he still has a drink problem ? although his antics in recent months suggest otherwise. They include being banned from a plane at Heathrow and slurring his words on GMTV as he flirted with Jenni Falconer.The court papers reveal he takes a prescribed drug called Anabuse, which controls cravings for alcohol. Hasselhoff insists in the documents: ?Since December 2005 I have not drunk alcohol while the children have been in my custodial care.?

He goes on to accuse his EX of boozing and taking drugs. The star says: ?While I was at our daughter Taylor Ann?s ?Sweet 16? party on May 5, I observed that respondent (Bach) was either intoxicated or on drugs. Her speech was slurred and her breath smelt of alcohol.? He accuses Pamela of still phoning him up to 20 times a day ? in defiance of a restraining order he took out against her.

Yesterday Pamela branded his allegations ?sick?. Speaking over the intercom at her home in Encino, California, she also slammed claims that lab tests showed she had taken cocaine. She said the tests were meant to have been done on a sample of her hair ? but the lab performed them on her hair EXTENSIONS. Pamela sneered: ?His counsel picked that lab.?

Of the allegation that she was drunk at her daughter?s party, she said: ?It?s just despicable but it just confirms more and more how really sick he is.? Hasselhoff?s lawyer Melvin Goldsman said the star was ?disturbed? that the legal documents had been leaked. He added: ?David would never intentionally release anything that would be hurtful to his children.?

Yikes the Hoff sounds like a real psycho wow The thing I can't figure out is why spend 16 years in that kind of life?

I guess his alleged 'sex symbol' status kind of goes down the shitter seeing he peepees and poopoos himself Confused

I don't understand why someone would subject themselves or their children to that for so long. It just makes no sense to me at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: