Ann Coulter the neowhore at it again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Ann Coulter the neowhore at it again! Reply with quote

I had to record this last night. I figured if I'm going to be driven mad then I'm taking you all with me.

The quality isn't that great and the sync might be off a wee bit, but seeing it's about Ann Coulter she wasn't worth the work on spiffing it up.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason I couldn't get it to load........ does it have to do with her calling someone a faggot? If that's so, she's a real piece of work indeed. She's got a big mouth with not a lot coming out IMHO.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
For some reason I couldn't get it to load........ does it have to do with her calling someone a faggot? If that's so, she's a real piece of work indeed. She's got a big mouth with not a lot coming out IMHO.

You have to keep it loading for a bit.

She called John Edwards a faggot and said some racist remarks about Obama as well. I don't know how this whore is still able to walk. Someone should have atleast taken a baseball bat to her knees by now or knocked her teeth flying out her head.

John Edwards child just passed on and his wife has cancer, and that cold hearted piece of shit didn't give a rats arse about saying that, and the thing that angered me just as much was the lowlifes at the CPAC gathering clapping and laughing when she said it. They're all filth!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's a complete and total media whore. Not even worth typing her name. She's also the person who made the comment about not feeling sorry for 9/11/01 widows since "they made money from their spouse's death." Something like that. Evil, evil woman.
nekokate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't watched the video but I'm not sure I want to - it might piss me off too much. Ann Coulter is a sorry excuse for a human being.

She also once said of the Middle East "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity". Such an understanding soul. I really have no idea how she's taken seriously and given publicity.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:
I haven't watched the video but I'm not sure I want to - it might piss me off too much. Ann Coulter is a sorry excuse for a human being.

She also once said of the Middle East "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity". Such an understanding soul. I really have no idea how she's taken seriously and given publicity.

It's basically more of the same of what you've already heard I'm sure. Only difference being is she stoops to an alltime 'new' low with what she had to say about Barack Obama.

Watching this is sure to piss you off as it should anyone that sees it.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the clip that caused so much dismay. I wonder if she stood in front of a mirror that morning and practiced this shite? She's had many hundreds of hours in the public-eye but I've seen drunken fools get on the stage at open-mic comedy nights, who've never been in front of a spotlight before, who would know better.

Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one word: Cunt
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
Just one word: Cunt

Got it in one!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: