Drinking poo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Drinking poo. Reply with quote

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in faeces.
In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Poo.
However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey,beer or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.
WATER = Poo
WINE = HEALTH
Free yourself of Poo; drink WINE!!!
It is better to drink wine and talk sh!t than to drink water and be full of sh!t. There is no need to thank me for this valuable information; I am doing it as a public service.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Drinking poo. Reply with quote

Bat wrote:

Free yourself of Poo; drink WINE!!!

I never needed as strong an argument, but if I ever meet a teetotaller I'll be sure to tell them how filthy they are!
fritz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much more information than I need crazed But a good excuse to drink beer cheers1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: