EE: Joe and Pauline SPOILER

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: EE: Joe and Pauline SPOILER Reply with quote

EASTENDERS star Ray Brooks has been axed from the BBC1 soap, we can reveal.
The actor, who plays Joe Macer, will meet an explosive end after nearly a year married to whingeing Pauline Fowler.
Ray ? best known as the voice of cartoon character Mr Benn ? will leave in January, just weeks after po-faced Pauline is killed off on Christmas Day. Last night, a show insider said: ?With Pauline going, there?s not much more we could do with Ray?s character.
?Viewers will see him leave in January ? and it?s going to be a dramatic exit.? The source added: ?Ray is fine with the decision.?
It marks the end of a difficult year for the 67-year-old actor who endured a challenging working relationship with unhappy EastEnders legend Wendy Richard.
Wendy, 63, previously admitted the pair didn?t share the same ?chemistry? as she had with first on-screen hubby Bill Treacher ? who played her beloved ?Arfur?. And she told The Sun how she quit over Pauline?s second marriage ? because she felt it betrayed her character
Wendy explained: ?The bosses all thought we looked good together on screen. But when I watched it back, I just thought it looked like I was working very hard. I?ve had a lot of people come up to me and say, ?You should never have married.? ?

An EastEnders spokeswoman refused to comment last night.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'd like to say that I'm surprised, but I think that we could all see the writing on the wall when it came to this storyline. Smile
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Well, I'd like to say that I'm surprised, but I think that we could all see the writing on the wall when it came to this storyline. Smile

I agree. But it's interesting to see that they should be killing her off. She's burning her bridges now.
cori

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killing Pauline off - HOW?????? wow
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cori wrote:
Killing Pauline off - HOW?????? wow

My guess would be a heart attack after finding Martin and Sonia in bed together. Laughing Or her and Sonia getting into a big old fight and her just falling over dead. That way Sonia can carry the guilt Crying Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: