Which Reality Show Would You Like To Appear On?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Which Reality Show Would You Like To Appear On? Reply with quote

Just watched the first episode of the new series of "The Amazing Race." Really enjoy this show, and it got me wondering:

If you were ever offered the opportunity to participate in a reality TV programme, on which one would you most like to appear?

I would definitely choose "The Amazing Race". Love the travel, seeing new countires, as well as the challenges.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Amazing Race too. I use to download the eps when I couldn't see them back home, and that's the one reality show I'd totally love to be on.

I like the different challenges they have and the travelling as well. The only thing is, you have to find a partner that won't get on your nerves because it's filled with pure tension and it'd be easy to blow up at each other and have constant rows.

The only time I didn't like the show is when it was families. I found that boring because the challenges weren't as tough, but every other year I've really enjoyed it.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I love Amazing Race too. I use to download the eps when I couldn't see them back home, and that's the one reality show I'd totally love to be on.

I like the different challenges they have and the travelling as well. The only thing is, you have to find a partner that won't get on your nerves because it's filled with pure tension and it'd be easy to blow up at each other and have constant rows.

The only time I didn't like the show is when it was families. I found that boring because the challenges weren't as tough, but every other year I've really enjoyed it.

Yup, I totally agree: the "family" version was not as exciting -- I prefer it w/the teams of two.

There are so many shows that I watch, but would never want to appear on, such as "Big Brother." If I were "caged" w/ people like Nikki, I'd probably, -- nope, strike that -- I DEFINITELY would lose my mind and that's not something I'd wish to do on national telly!

How about a reality show with our felllow Trippers?!?! Now, that would be interesting!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

Yup, I totally agree: the "family" version was not as exciting -- I prefer it w/the teams of two.

There are so many shows that I watch, but would never want to appear on, such as "Big Brother." If I were "caged" w/ people like Nikki, I'd probably, -- nope, strike that -- I DEFINITELY would lose my mind and that's not something I'd wish to do on national telly!

How about a reality show with our felllow Trippers?!?! Now, that would be interesting!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

hmmm a reality show with fellow trippers, I'd have to think that one over long and hard. I'd have you all pounding at the door to be let out within a week Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
hmmm a reality show with fellow trippers, I'd have to think that one over long and hard. I'd have you all pounding at the door to be let out within a week Laughing

ahh, so that would be your gameplan? In that case we'd all have to club together for the first few weeks and make you freak!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

ahh, so that would be your gameplan? In that case we'd all have to club together for the first few weeks and make you freak!

No that'd be no gameplan but merely being myself. I'm not the easiest person to live with and extremely picky to the point I'd frustrate other people to the point of madness.

I basically have a phobia about germs and things not being clean enough. I drive myself mad so I'd do anyone elses head in.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm..... I'm not into too many reality shows, but I think I would like to be on a couple of different shows but for different reasons.

Dancing with the Stars so I could learn to dance like that.... don't give a rats ass about the so called "comeptition" but to be able to learn that kind of dancing skill would be great.

Extreme Makeover Home Edition..... I'd love to help build a home like that for someone who really needed it. I'm not much into construction but if there's ever a Habitat for Humanity project near me and I have the time, I'd love to participate.

I guess as long as I don't find myself on Cops or Dog the Bounty Hunter, I'll be fine!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Hmmmm..... I'm not into too many reality shows, but I think I would like to be on a couple of different shows but for different reasons.

Dancing with the Stars so I could learn to dance like that.... don't give a rats ass about the so called "comeptition" but to be able to learn that kind of dancing skill would be great.

Extreme Makeover Home Edition..... I'd love to help build a home like that for someone who really needed it. I'm not much into construction but if there's ever a Habitat for Humanity project near me and I have the time, I'd love to participate.

I guess as long as I don't find myself on Cops or Dog the Bounty Hunter, I'll be fine!

Well if I see a 6ft nurse being arrested on Cops or being dragged away by Dog, I'll be sure to find out where you're being kept and bake you a cake with a file in it.....and of course I'll have to share the story with our fellow couchers with pics perhaps Very Happy
janbo1960

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bargain Hunt for me... i could buy $200 worth of tat and flog it for a huge profit!!! agree
Hairy Potter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to say I am a celebrity cos being an overweight veggie I would refuse to eat the bugs in the trials I would lose the wight I need to shift and it would be fun watching the others winge and starve Laughing

oh and I would get to spend a few days and nights with miss Klass Very Happy
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a celeb get me outta the big bro house while I dance with the stars....

No, but yeah, but no, but seriously...

I'd possibly do something like Bargin hunt too or a home make over show.
Twirley

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Dancing With teh Stars would be great. I'm with eefan - would love to learn how to do the moves properly - but I'd have to get my hubby to learn too. agree
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd pick Big Brother simply because all the other ones are too physical and I'm a wussie. Although I would love to be on Dancing with the Stars! When you guys make it, lemme know!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: