Episode in the Tube

View previous topic :: View next topic  
janbo1960

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Episode in the Tube Reply with quote

I thought this episode was appalling with references to 9/11 - it was poorly acted poorly script attampt at drama.

Why don't they realise that we we are ALL victims of 9/11 and remeber the significance of the date!!!

stick to Epidoodles!!!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Episode in the Tube Reply with quote

janbo1960 wrote:
I thought this episode was appalling with references to 9/11 - it was poorly acted poorly script attampt at drama.

Why don't they realise that we we are ALL victims of 9/11 and remeber the significance of the date!!!

stick to Epidoodles!!!

Interesting how we can all look at something differently. I actually thought it was done quite well. But I will agree with you in that we are ALL victims of 9/11. For me, at least, it seemed that that was put everything in persepctive for Billy.

Either way, I'm glad we don't have to hear the word "epidoodle" anymore Smile
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...am I the only to have no idea what you guys are talking about? Confused
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Episode in the Tube Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
janbo1960 wrote:

stick to Epidoodles!!!

Interesting how we can all look at something differently. I actually thought it was done quite well. But I will agree with you in that we are ALL victims of 9/11. For me, at least, it seemed that that was put everything in persepctive for Billy.

Either way, I'm glad we don't have to hear the word "epidoodle" anymore Smile

I agree with you on this eefan.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad they made reference to 9/11, but it was a little over dramatic. Usually a scuffle like that in the tube would ultimately end up in a shoving match or fist fight. Each seemed to back off after squaring off. That isn't the norm in reality.

Hey, I'm liking that eye candy Sean. Woo Hoo!! kiss
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maycm wrote:
...am I the only to have no idea what you guys are talking about? Confused

The EE episode that aired on 9/11 made a reference to 9/11 when one of the characters was in the tube. Also "epidoodle" was how his wife said "epidural".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: