EE: Johnny Allen's fate revealed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: EE: Johnny Allen's fate revealed Reply with quote

TELLY gangster Johnny Allen gets into a vicious brawl in EastEnders after escaping from prison - and ends up DEAD.

We can reveal the mobster, played by Bill Murray, is furious after daughter Ruby (Louisa Lytton) refuses to flee with him and says she has fallen for ex-squaddie Sean Slater.

But when he tries his strong-arm tactics on Sean (Rob Kazinsky) he suffers fatal inquiries.

The story sees Johnny - caged for killing rival Andy Hunter - getting a huge East End funeral.

A BBC1 insider said: "Sean doesn't mean to kill him and tells the police it was self-defence."
________
This should be an interesting twist to Ruby liking Sean. It would obviously led to her exit storyline (or so I would think).
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't have predicted it playing out quite that way, but it should be interesting. I thought Johnny Allen would likely die but didn't see him going out this way.

I say he should have to go out wearing his pink jumper.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
I wouldn't have predicted it playing out quite that way, but it should be interesting. I thought Johnny Allen would likely die but didn't see him going out this way.

I say he should have to go out wearing his pink jumper.

Laughing Heck, he should be killed just for wearing it!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Johnny Allen was a handsome fella. Too bad he decided to leave the show. He wouldn't want to rot in prison for life anyway. That's no way to live life.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: