EE- Fresh Prince of Albert Square

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: EE- Fresh Prince of Albert Square Reply with quote

According to the latest tabloids, those of you who used to watch the US programme The Fresh Prince of Bel Air are going to be surprised in coming months. One of its former cast members has decided to join a UK soap! Joseph Marcell who starred as the comical butler Geoffrey in the popular series alongside Will Smith will be appearing in EastEnders, states the Sun.

The actor has already begun shooting his scenes for the Walford based show as an old bandmate of Patrick Trueman's named Aubrey.

---------------
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I never really watched the show, but I remember him playing the butler. It's going to be weird seeing him on Albert Square! But I remember he was quite funny when I did see him. Should be interesting.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
Wow! I never really watched the show, but I remember him playing the butler. It's going to be weird seeing him on Albert Square! But I remember he was quite funny when I did see him. Should be interesting.

yeah, I think it could be good - on reading I see that he does Shakespeare in theatres, so this will be something he can talk to all his lovie mates about over a Pimm's!
Griffo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, wow!

Brilliant, i love The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air and he is so good in it Very Happy
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Skylace wrote:

yeah, I think it could be good - on reading I see that he does Shakespeare in theatres, so this will be something he can talk to all his lovie mates about over a Pimm's!

It doesn't surprise me that he did Shakespeare. He does have a wonderful voice. It will be funny to see if he puts on an eastend accent though! Laughing
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will certainly different to see him in a different role as I only have ever seen him play Geoffry in Fresh Prince. Hopefully the storyline will be interesting. As long as Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff don't show up, it should be fine! Laughing
HandoGod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing wicked
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
It will certainly different to see him in a different role as I only have ever seen him play Geoffry in Fresh Prince. Hopefully the storyline will be interesting. As long as Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff don't show up, it should be fine! Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Good lord, even the idea of it makes me laugh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: