going nuts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
white

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: going nuts Reply with quote

well im active in forums but still cant access the tracker why DO I GET THIS MESSAGE "You Are Not Logged In
Only Members Can View Torrents Please Signup." THE ANOYING THING IS I AM LOGGED IN THIS IS MAKING ME WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT IN FACT IM SURE IM GONNA:grr:
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ffs, chill out and read the other thread

you can't delete your account anyway.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People tend to bypass the MOST IMPORTANT PART (see I can have a hissyfit and yell too)!! Shocked

Now listen up white, WE UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION!!

IF you took the time to read the rules or IF you took the time and PATIENCE to SIMPLY pm an ADMIN to help you then YOU'D have your answers instead of sitting there, most likely SLAMMING ON YOUR KEYBOARD and getting yourself all worked up into a state! :reallyangry:

You want access? Why not email faceless and say hey face, can I have access to the tracker? I plan on being a part of the community and sure I'm not just going to hit and run and no I won't be a twat that bypasses the forum and go directly for the files and you just might get a positive response.

Furthermore, as faceless said you can't cancel your own account. If you're going to let a minor thing like that put you into such a fit that you want to leave then it's your loss but a pity since you most likely would enjoy the people here.

It's your choice, but for god sakes man calm down! ASK questions if you can't get things resolved. We don't mind helping anyone out!

I only typed in caps to wind you up a wee bit lol Have yourself a wonderful day lol Razz
white

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol wot does ffs mean fast fried sausages or is it the way to admins heart lmao i loves it he he and as for hissy fits im sure there reserved for epalectic reptiles and as for being a twat well im sure thats the way things run INSULT NEW USERS FFS DEETE IT FOR ME SEEMS LIKE ITS FULL OF ASHOLES ANYWAY IN THE WORDS OF THE PROFIT THE MORE YOU STEP ON A TURD THE BIGGER IT GETS BYE AN IM SURE ITS NO LOSS
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piss off if you like - we'll still be here if you ever get a sense of humour.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

white wrote:
lol wot does ffs mean fast fried sausages or is it the way to admins heart lmao i loves it he he and as for hissy fits im sure there reserved for epalectic reptiles and as for being a twat well im sure thats the way things run INSULT NEW USERS FFS DEETE IT FOR ME SEEMS LIKE ITS FULL OF ASHOLES ANYWAY IN THE WORDS OF THE PROFIT THE MORE YOU STEP ON A TURD THE BIGGER IT GETS BYE AN IM SURE ITS NO LOSS

For one thing you weren't called a twat and for another 'ffs' means for fuck sakes, although I'm sure you knew that since you used it in YOUR UPPERCASE ENDING OF THE MESSAGE WHERE YOU GOT TO RANTING AGAIN. lol

You seemed to be Dr. Jekyll with a slight hint of humour with saying fast fried sausages but once again Mr. Hyde kicked in YOU STARTED YELLING. Pity that is?

I don't know how we can possibly survive without you white. God knows you've held us all together for ages now, but some how we will pick up the broken pieces of which you leave behind and hopefull get it all back together.

You'll be sadly missed. Oh what's that? A tear falling down my cheek? SEE WHAT YOU'VE CAUSED! Crying

but still....I do wish you a lovely day boxing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
You seemed to be Dr. Jekyll with a slight hint of humour with saying fast fried sausages but once again Mr. Hyde kicked in YOU STARTED YELLING. Pity that is?

Cheap sarcasm doesn't register on my humourometer... the sense of humour I meant was for him to laugh at himself for being a keyboard bashing oaf!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap, man. Just ask a question, white, instead of having a hissy fit. BTW, can you type in understandable sentences if you have something to say.... punctuation would help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: