EE- Jane's Reaction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: EE- Jane's Reaction Reply with quote

Go Jane! clap agree

I thought Ian's eyes were going to pop out of his head when he saw her. It was nice to see that she messed with his head a little rather than just run off and have a breakdown.

And I don't feel a bit sorry for Ian with Victor's wife coming on to him--- looks good on him!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her reaction was great. I still think they're perfect together. Lord knows they've both lied to each other now!
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was a great scene. I was surprised that Ian didn't 'fess up in the end though....maybe there's more to come...!! Shocked
cori

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane handled the situation brilliantly, and I loved when she pledged Ian's dosh thumbs
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's hardly one to have an attitude after shagging Grant!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

That's really quite true. That's why I think they are even better together now. They just lie to each other. The perfect EE couple.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

Good point, Face. But at least she just did it in private and didn't build a whole other life out of it like Ian's doing. Not that that justifies what she did, mind you.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane's rampage in the Golf Cart was hilarious! Even more "damage" to stick on Ian's hotel bill, in addition to Victor's helping himself to the minibar in Ian's hotel room. Laughing I also enjoyed Jane's confrontation with Dawn in the hotel bar ("You - Dawn Miller!") in front of Dawn's love interest. And then Jane drives off in the car, leaving Ian to look like the prat he is. Razz

Very amusing episode!
Twirley

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
Jane's rampage in the Golf Cart was hilarious! Even more "damage" to stick on Ian's hotel bill, in addition to Victor's helping himself to the minibar in Ian's hotel room. Laughing I also enjoyed Jane's confrontation with Dawn in the hotel bar ("You - Dawn Miller!") in front of Dawn's love interest. And then Jane drives off in the car, leaving Ian to look like the prat he is. Razz

Very amusing episode!

Hang on....isn't she Dawn Swann?? Confused
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twirley wrote:
Kezza wrote:

Very amusing episode!

Good pick up, Twirley! Where were the "continuity" people???
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice catch, Twirley -- that totally went by me, too! I just watched it again and in fact, Jane referred to her as "Dawn Miller" twice during the confrontation.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twirley wrote:

Looks like Dawn picked up on that when she admitted to Mr. Fancy Pants who got her the credit card.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Twirley wrote:

Looks like Dawn picked up on that when she admitted to Mr. Fancy Pants who got her the credit card.

She seems to go by both really. Maybe she was just having another one of those moments where she is proud to be the daughter of a con artist and not the "step-daughter" of a filthy lay about.

Speaking of which, no one seems to be mentioning our missing members of the Miller clan. We've only seen Mickey really. But I'm not going to complain that we haven't seen Keif lately.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
eefanincan wrote:
Twirley wrote:

She seems to go by both really. Maybe she was just having another one of those moments where she is proud to be the daughter of a con artist and not the "step-daughter" of a filthy lay about.

Speaking of which, no one seems to be mentioning our missing members of the Miller clan. We've only seen Mickey really. But I'm not going to complain that we haven't seen Keif lately.

Was thinking that myself... but like you, wasn't complaining that we hadn't seen a lot of "Keif". There was that little bit in the pub when the guy was playing that game machine.... Keif dispensed his usual "words of wisdom"--- totally useless, but I guess it gave him some screen time..... BTW, for a guy that sits on his ass all day and doesn't work, he seems to be able to afford drinking in the Vic.
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, especially when he doesn't have any Rosie money any more. They really need to eithrt make his character face up to things and show there's still some mileage in improving (or worsening) the character, or get rid of him!! Preferably the latter so we can get some nicer-looking men in the square.

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: