EE: Eddie Moon
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: EE: Eddie Moon Reply with quote

Okay, he has a secret, he's obviously not the perfect nice guy either (of course, with sons like his it's not a surprise) However, what is the secret. With a the name that was on the letter my thoughts is it's actually Micheal's mom. She didn't die, instead he just has her shuffled off to an institution after the suicide attempt.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am on the fence with old Eddie. I am not sure I like how he is playing Jean (although we know h ow easy it is to play her - I think which is why it bothers me so) but he seems like a nice guy down deep...sort of like Alfie. His secret intrigues me and i like your theory, Sky, but how would they explain away the fact that Micheal says he found her body?

It will be a fun ride watching this story unfold. I like the youngest son, but the other two are boring....

Like my Dad used to say...we shall see what we shall see!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering that too Spurs, but I think they will say that it was his age, being only 6, that Eddie just had him believing that. It wouldn't be a hard stretch to think he could have false memories planted.
Personally, I had been wondering why, Michael at 6, would still be holding such a grudge against his father. It seemed a bit far fetched.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially, since at 6, Eddie would be his only parent. Maybe he has held the grudge since he "found out" what happened....
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: EE: Eddie Moon Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
Okay, he has a secret, he's obviously not the perfect nice guy either (of course, with sons like his it's not a surprise) However, what is the secret. With a the name that was on the letter my thoughts is it's actually Micheal's mom. She didn't die, instead he just has her shuffled off to an institution after the suicide attempt.

I also had the thought that she must be still alive, but couldn't decide if she was hospitalized or whether she was fooling around on Eddie so he forced her to leave/she abandoned them......I think that maybe he let on to Michael that she's dead to spare him any grief.

Who knows??? Confused
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe that letter was a letter from the institution she's in and they are looking for payment! lol I like Sky's theories, they are usually pretty bang on, and if it doesn't come to fruition, I think it's a darned good plot they should have used! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Thanks Pirty. They should so hire me to write!
Twirley

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You ladies are so good at this. Can you imagine Michael's face if he found out his mum was still alive? And especially if she was cheating on Eddie. I would have thought there would be more to it than Eddie just put her in an institution cos if that was the case, then wouldn't he have just told Michael when he was old enough to understand. I can't wait to see where this one goes. And if it's lame then Sky, you should send in your version to show them how it should be done! :-)
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe she has been a prossie all these years... Laughing
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should just start sending them my script ideas Twirls! hee hee...I wonder how many they actually get!
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should try it and see...
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should be actors as well.....why not??? It worked for those in the E20 spinoff Smile. Our main scenes could be on the "Couch" in Eddies Antique shop Laughing Faceless could ride by on his bike, Spurs can play football in the park (then help Sky fight off crazy women who attack her for wearing Old Navy sweatshirts:lol:) I see Pirty running her own stall on the market and Twirls teaching a class at the Community Centre with Sky. Of course that leaves me in the surgery with the creepy doctor ..... wait a minute, I clearly didn't think this through Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, well I'd need a special bike for the show - one with a trailer that causes mayhem whereever I drag it, even though I never actually use it.

I'm in character now...
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFLMAO! But you'll have to ride fast so we don't see your face!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
ROFLMAO! But you'll have to ride fast so we don't see your face!

Nothing like a hoodie! Fits right in the Eastend!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: