SUPER SNOOPER (Terence Hill Comedy Classic)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Full shows (streaming)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piper99

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: SUPER SNOOPER (Terence Hill Comedy Classic) Reply with quote

Another great movie i remember renting as a teenager. I re-hired it many times in early 80's when it was released. I originally saw it in the Parade Cinema, Dennistoun in Glasgow in 1980, it was the 'B' Movie before Peter Falk (columbo fame) movie "The Brinks Job".. We thought this was better than the main feature.. lol... Terence Hill & Bud Spencer are a great team however Bud isnt in this film, tis time round Terence is partnered by Ernest Borgnine in an enjoyable comedy... Hope you enjoy.

Storyline

The policeman Dave Speed is assigned to a mission in an ex-Indian reservation near a military shooting range. Casually, Dave is doing an investigation on the spot. A nuclear missile explodes. The radiation gives him superpowers. Dave is able to move object with the mind force, to discover mysterious crimes and to jump with no problem from a skyscraper. His friends cannot understand those transformations.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Full shows (streaming) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: