ready made cooking sauces

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: ready made cooking sauces Reply with quote

this might be akin to devil worship to aja ( sorry aja! ) but i for one use a ready made cooking sauce now and then, especially for currys - indian and thai. theres loads available, and i kinda randomly go through them, but i forget what i've tried and if i did what i thought of it Confused

so, if you try a good one, post it here, or let us know if theres ones to avoid!

tonight i've got a meena's spicy jalfrezi sauce by pataks, i shall report back later on my findings food
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pataks are great, though I always go for the concentrates rather than the one-meal jars. The concentrates will easily be enough for 8-10 meals and go great in soups too. Spicy lentil soup is delicious...
funkyfunkpants

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These Mae Ploy pastes are good. I have ordered from this site a few times, the shipping can be seem expensive if you're only getting a few things but they do free shipping now and again and will email and let you know, so that's a good time to stock up. Thai New Year is one of these times (middle of April).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Aja's Kitchen All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: