UFO or Russian rocket?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: UFO or Russian rocket? Reply with quote

Strange spiral light not UFO but 'a failed Russian missile'
10 Dec 2009

A strange light seen over a military base in Norway is reported to be a failed Russian missile test. The sighting of the eerie turquoise light provoked hundreds of reports of UFO sightings when it appeared over the city of Tromso.

Unfortunately the spectacular plume of light was created by the latest failed test-flight of a new Russian missile. The Bulava missile was test-fired from a submarine in the White Sea before dawn on Wednesday. The 12th test launch of the missle and the seventh time the firing has ended in failure.

---------------------

Why would a missile have a static light source like this?
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is a weird one, and the last I heard, the Russians denied shooting off any missiles. Did they publicly admit they did shoot a missile? Secondly, if missile looks anything like the Space Shuttle going up in the air, it certainly doesn't look like that going up, I can promise you that. Looking at the last part of the video where the swirling is prominent, it almost looked like a comet spazzing out in a circle.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
funkyfunkpants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
if missile looks anything like the Space Shuttle going up in the air, it certainly doesn't look like that going up, I can promise you that. Looking at the last part of the video where the swirling is prominent, it almost looked like a comet spazzing out in a circle.

I have seen footage of missile failures before when they have spun out in a spiral, I have also seen one that spiraled as part of a fuel burning stage of the test fire.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the light in the first video seems to be static, like a searchlight. And surely the chances of a missile performing a 'perfect triple salco' are pretty small really?
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funkyfunkpants wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:
if missile looks anything like the Space Shuttle going up in the air, it certainly doesn't look like that going up, I can promise you that. Looking at the last part of the video where the swirling is prominent, it almost looked like a comet spazzing out in a circle.

I have seen footage of missile failures before when they have spun out in a spiral, I have also seen one that spiraled as part of a fuel burning stage of the test fire.

Very Interesting Funky. Is there any youtube footage of missile failures? I've never seen one before. I'm personally not thinking it's a UFO, but it's definitely strange looking. It didn't look like a successful one, which is what a Space Shuttle looks like I can imagine. I suppose if a failed missile was spinning it makes sense. The first video parts they showed were really weird looking. Sort of like a reverse trail of sorts. lol!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
funkyfunkpants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Is there any youtube footage of missile failures? I've never seen one before.

I had a quick look last night and couldn't find anything to explain what I was talking about. I will have another look today. If you do type missile fail into youtube you do get a funny video of some french soldiers pooping their pants.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giant Pyramid UFO 'Hovers Over Moscow'
December 18, 2009

A mysterious 'UFO' seen in the sky over Moscow has sparked speculation that the city has been visited by an alien spacecraft. The pyramid-shaped object was said to have remained for hours over the Red Square in the Russian capital.

The fuzzy grey shape was apparently captured on film in at least two separate videos – one filmed during the daytime and another at night – which became an online sensation. But sceptics suggested there would be thousands of videos, rather than just two, if the object really had remained in the skies for hours.

The reports of the pyramid come just days after a Russian missile launch set off a spate of UFO sightings in Norway. The dramatic light spiral seen over the north of the country prompted theories that it was caused by a meteor, the Northern Lights or even aliens. However, Russia later revealed that its test-firing of a new intercontinental missile had ended in failure – at the same time as observers witnessed the early morning light show.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have more questions like why didn't they keep the camera going? Did they fake this taping?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nazi spaceship film sparks UFO debate
A new sci-fi film about Nazis has reignited a debate in Germany about Hitler's development of UFOs.
By Allan Hall
17 Nov 2010
telegraph.co.uk

The Finnish sci-fi comedy 'Iron Sky' centres on real-life SS officer Hans Kammler who was said to have made a significant breakthrough in antigravity experiments towards the end of WW2. The film relates how, from a secret base built in the Antarctic, the first Nazi spaceships were launched in late 1945 to found the military base Schwarze Sonne – Black Sun – on the dark side of the Moon.

This base was to to be used to build a powerful invasion fleet and return to take over the Earth once the time was right, in this case 2018. But a new report out this week in Germany in the magazine PM purports that there is "strong evidence" that a Nazi UFO programme was well advanced.

Hitler ordered Luftwaffe chief Hermann Goering to develop the super weapon that would change the war. The PM report quotes eyewitnesses who believe they saw a flying saucer marked with the Iron Cross of the German military flying low over the Thames in 1944. At the time the New York Times wrote about a "mysterious flying disc" with photos of the device seen travelling at extremely high speeds over the high-rise buildings.

The best known of the Nazi UFO projects was the Schriever-Habermohl scheme, named for Rudolf Schriever and Otto Habermohl. Initially a Luftwaffe project, it fell under the auspices of armaments minister Albert Speer before being taken over once again in 1944 by Hans Kammler.

Eyewitnesses captured by the Allies after WW2 claimed to have seen the saucer produced in Prague fly on several occasions in early 1945. Joseph Andreas Epp, an engineer who served as a consultant to the Schriever-Habermohl project, stated 15 prototypes were built in all. He described how a central cockpit surrounded by rotating adjustable wing-vanes formed a circle.

The vanes were held together by a band at the outer edge of the wheel-like device. The pitch of the vanes could be adjusted so that during take off more lift was generated by increasing their angle from a more horizontal setting. In level flight the angle would be adjusted to a smaller angle, similar to the way helicopter rotors operate. The wing-vanes were to be set in rotation by small rockets placed around the rim like a pinwheel. Once rotational speed was sufficient, lift-off was achieved.

After the craft had risen to some height the horizontal jets or rockets were ignited. "After this the wing-blades would be allowed to rotate freely as the saucer moved forward as in an auto-gyrocopter. In all probability, the wing-blades speed, and so their lifting value, could also be increased by directing the adjustable horizontal jets slightly upwards to engage the blades, thus spinning them faster at the digression of the pilot," he said.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: