jordan to go back into i'm a celeb ...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: jordan to go back into i'm a celeb ... Reply with quote

starts sunday Smile
luke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Massive Katie Price fee upsets other jungle celebs

I'm A Celebrity veteran Katie Price is set to get five times as much as this year's other contestants for returning to the jungle.

The glamour model and author will reportedly get a massive £350,000 fee - despite arriving a week later than the other celebs.

The rest of the stars, who are pocketing £65,000 each for three weeks on the show, are furious that she is getting special treatment, reports The Sun.

A friend of one of them told the paper: "This really is taking the Mick. We were pushing for more cash but were told things were tight this year. Now we know why.

"If ITV are looking for trouble in the jungle, they will certainly get it once she turns up."

Katie Price is said to be doing the show in an attempt to turn around her public image, which has been tarnished since she split with husband Peter Andre later this year.

ITV are banking on her return to the OZ jungle proving a ratings smash with viewers, however, with the current backlash against the reality star - could her appearance have the opposite effect?

Other celebrities who are joining this year's line-up include ex-EastEnder Lucy Benjamin, How Clean Is Your House star Kim Woodburn and the actor George Hamilton.

Interior designers Colin McAllister and Justin Ryan, MisTeeq singer Sabrina Washington and former Strictly Come Dancing dancer Camilla Dallerup are also believed to be taking part.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those poor celebs on £20000 a week - does nobody value them? Sam Fox's jugs demand equality!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to avoid any other stories about this as all the papers seem to be desperate to tell us who's going in. But why watch the opening show if you already know who's there? Spoilers like this really do spoil the show!

That's my jungle rant. Feel the bass!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: