EE: gag me

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: EE: gag me Reply with quote

I'm sorry but I was almost sick when Jack and Sam started to suck face on Friday's episode. Seriously gross! ill
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooohhh, I can't wait to be violently vomitus as well!! I haven't watched it yet, but I am glad she is screwing things up. Rickay! will find out and he will be brokenhearted and turn to, of course, Bianca. Sam will go as she should and Rickay! and Bianca will be together as they should and all will be right with the world!!! Laughing
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is just rubbish! That was a horribly acted scene. Jack was ok because he was supposed to be drunk, but there was no build up, no real reason for her to be doing what she is doing and her performance was completely wooden. I can't wait for her to GO!! She went from "I can't work for you because my brother doesn't like you" to sucking the lips off him. Yuck...
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen Spurs! It made no sense. There was no tension and it was kind of like "oh, the script says we kiss". She is absolutely horrible. Make her leave now!
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a weird, unnatural turn for the script to take. If she loves Rickay! so much, I can't think of any reason why she would take up with Jack, unless she thinks it will give her job security so that she and Rickay! can move out of Pat's...I don't know...I think it was a stupid scene.
Colston

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She doesn't love Rikcy... she is making the best of a bad job with him... she is turned towards $cash and sexy Jack
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not caught up yet, but, dear God, I can't imagine watching her suck face with Jack. Soooooooooooooooooooo glad she's going!
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Colston. She is just biding her time with someone she can boss around (although he is standing pretty firm on this not leaving the kids thing - good for him) and treat like a lap dog until someone better comes along...and by better, I mean richer....Having said that, I think Jack's standards are a little higher than Sam. Roxy is Roxy and basically a good person, so you can see that one, Ronnie is crazy, but still bascially a nice person, but Sam is in it for herself and makes no secret of the fact that she is taking care of number 1 at all times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: