admin

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely stuff! Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDL teams up with BNP to attack anti-racist meeting
May 21, 2011

The racist thugs of the English Defence League teamed up with their Nazi pals in the British National Party to attack an anti-racist meeting in Barking on Thursday night. They smashed the windows of Crown House on Linton Road, where the meeting was taking place. A woman NHS worker who was attending the meeting was injured in the attack, requiring hospital treatment.

The meeting went ahead despite the EDL’s attempts to storm it. It had been called by local councillors and trade unionists together with UAF to defend multiculturalism in Barking & Dagenham. Speakers at the meeting included Councillor George Barratt, local National Union of Teachers rep Dominic Byrne and Steve Hedley from the RMT.

Some 25 EDL thugs threw bricks and rocks at Crown House causing damage to the building’s exterior. They chanted “EDL” and shouted racist abuse and death threats. At least two Barking BNP activists were involved in the mob attack. The EDL has been active in Barking & Dagenham recently whipping up race hatred over proposals to build a mosque in the borough. Anti-fascist activists believe the local BNP branch is turning back to street thuggery after the losing all 12 of its councillors in last year’s elections.

----------------

Four EDL jailed over affray at EDL march
21st May 2011
expressandstar.com

Four men at the forefront of a riotous crowd who tore down barriers and attacked the police during an EDL march in the Black Country have been locked up. The men all pleaded guilty to charges of affray at the EDL demonstration in Stafford Street car park, Dudley, on July 17 last year. They were sentenced at Wolverhampton Crown Court yesterday with Judge Patrick Thomas telling them it was a “significant, highly unpleasant and wholly unnecessary public disorder”.

Adrian Britton, aged 39, of High View Street, Dudley, was jailed for 15 months, while Daniel Holmes, 26, of St Matthews Close, Walsall, will serve 12 months. Meanwhile, father-to-be James Everard, 20, of Armstrong Close, Amblecote, Stourbridge, was locked up for nine months, along with Jake Hill, 19, of Alexander Hill, Brierley Hill, who was given six months. Judge Thomas said the sentences reflected what he said was not an issue with the EDL, but with four men who “seemed to take exception” to the police presence, throwing things and spitting at officers. “This was not an afternoon of fun — it was a dangerous, unpleasant incident involving a mob attack on police officers just doing their duty,” he said.

Holmes, who has a string of violence and affray convictions, was arrested after throwing things at police and performing a strange “chicken dance” and taunting police, as seen on CCTV footage shown in court. The CCTV also shows Everard helping to tear down the fencing and stamping on it, shouting at police and eventually hurling a section of it at officers. He was standing near Hill, who was waving a St George’s flag, spitting at police and punching the fences once they had been felled. Britton was not seen on film, but the court heard he was seen throwing a section of the fence at police. Defending Holmes, Mr Andrew Frymann said he had been drinking in a pub nearby and only joined in “because of the beer”.

Mr John Evans, defending Hill, said he had intended to protest legitimately. Meanwhile, Mr Wilbert Harris said Britton was “really sorry”, and Mr Simon Hanns, for Everard, said he had been swayed by what was happening around him.

---------------------

Woman bit police officer after arrest
Bruce Unwin
21st May 2011
thenorthernecho.co.uk

A WOMAN attacked several police officers, biting one, after her arrest during an English Defence League rally, a court heard. Police initially went to the aid of Antonia Claire Evans, who was suffering a suspected broken arm after a scuffle during the demonstration, in November last year. However, Durham Crown Court heard that a stand-off developed, before the officers tried to lift Evans out through the crowd.

Rachel Masters, prosecuting, said Evans shouted and swore and, despite her injury, lashed out at the officers with her injured arm. She punched another officer in the groin and headbutted a third after they tried to pin her to the ground. Amid efforts to put her into a police van, to remove her and place her in a cell at a police station, she continued to struggle, biting a custody officer’s index finger.

Miss Masters said the officer had to hit her three times to make her release her grip. The officer’s finger was cut by the bite, while another officer lost clumps of hair grabbed by Evans during the struggle. Miss Masters said the arrest at the rally, in Preston, Lancashire, was the culmination of a series of incidents involving Evans.

It included biting a security guard in the chest on June 3 as he tried to detain her outside the Tesco shop in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, on suspicion of shoplifting. In a further incident, in October, she set a Staffordshire bull terrier and an alsatian on her then partner as he left her home in Newton Aycliffe after a row. Miss Masters said both dogs attacked and bit the man several times, while she landed several punches.

Evans, 24, of Mellanby Crescent, admitted four charges of assault causing actual bodily harm, three of common assault and being the owner of a dog dangerously out of control. Julie Clemitson, for Evans, said she has spent 123 days in custody, during which time she has progressed with psychiatric assistance.

Judge John Evans said that because of the time she had spent in custody, he could pass a prison sentence of 51 weeks, suspended for two years. She must undergo 12 months of probation supervision, to include sessions addressing alcohol misuse, while continuing to receive psychiatric help. She was also banned from owning dogs for seven years.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDL to English Phrasebook
def homosapiens
2011-05-25

FUCK OFF

Oh dear. You have made a valid and well reasoned argument using logic and legitimate resources that I cannot possibly counter in any way.

MUZRAT/MUZZIE
A person who belongs to an ancient religion that teaches love, tolerance and charity whilst being responsible for providing the foundations of modern day science architecture and culture.

MOSQUE

A religious building that I believe will bring more Muslims into the area. This will mean that I will have even less chance to find work as Muslims tend to work harder and are better educated than me.

HALAL

My friends all shop at ASDA, and I can only afford to shop at Lidl.

BURQA

I find women to be frightening and I have emotional issues with my mother.

PAKI

A person who is not white. Or a white person who has non-white friends.

UNWASHED SCUM

I did not understand anything that you have just said but I instinctively know that I have been soundly beaten.

COMMIE/ FASCIST (or a combination of both)

I do not grasp how politics work, from a local, national or international perspective.

SHARIA LAW

This sounds very scary and I am too frightened to discover what it is and how it affects me.

I TRUST/LOVE/ADMIRE TOMMY

I have given all my money to Tommy Robinson and so I am desperately praying that I did the right thing by joining his group even though I regret it now.

WE WILL DEFEND THIS COUNTRY

Does anybody have any ideas about what we should do?

FUCKING TRAITOR

Gracious, you seem to have a water-tight knowledge of our nation's identity, legal system, history and culture; and I don't.

E E EDL
Can someone remind me what the name of our organisation is please?

WE'RE COMMING, WE'RE COMING, WE'RE COMMING DOWN THE ROAD

My mum/probation officer has let me out for the day and this has made me very happy.

UAF/EXPOSE SCUM

I know that there are groups out there who are against the EDL and these groups are full of clever people who make me worried that I have stupidly joined a bunch of racists who are there just to make money for a certain individual.

ISLAM ISN'T A RACE

I wish the law that covers racism did not include religious persecution

I'M NOT A RACIST

I am a racist

NS/ NO SURRENDER

You have clearly outmatched me and I do not know what to do next. I will probably say something insulting and then stop posting

I'M COMING FOR YOU/ COME ON THEN..../ I'M CALLING YOU OUT

I am extremely grateful that I have no idea where you live. I find you most intimidating.

EDL IS AGAINST HOMOPHOBIA

We only kick the shit out of faggoty people

LOL DICKHEAD!

Blimey, you got me there, didn't you?

KILL ALL PAKIS (and similar)

Will someone else commit an act of violence so that I can come and watch? This will boost my inadequate self-worth

TOMMY'S OUR LEADER!
Oh no! There's infighting again.

EDL ISN'T VIOLENT

Many of our members have convictions for violent behaviour and I do wish you would stop pointing this out on the Internet

MAC/UAF ATTACKED US

We are a violent bunch of thugs who allow alcohol to dictate our actions

EXPOSE/ UAF HAVE HACKED US

How does this internet thingy work?

TRUFAX

I found this information on Youtube and I have no idea how to check the validity of what the video said.

MUSLIMS ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

(several meanings depending on context)

I am a fan of George Bush
I like Israel
I don't like to think about the terrible things Britain did when it imposed an empire upon the world
I don't like how brown people are allowed.

MUSLIMS ARE BREEDING FASTER THAN WHITES

I was truanting off school the day they explained it takes nine months for a human foetus to develop.

MUSLIMS ARE PEEDOS

I read the Daily Mail

YOU'RE A FUCKIN PEEDO
I have little understanding of this controversial and complicated issue and wish to display my ignorance in a ridiculous rant

HA HA, WE' KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU LIVE

Fender has it wrong again

I THOUGHT YOU LOT WERE MEANT TO BE FUNNY

Hello, I am a member of the EDL and would like to troll this page badly for a while

I'VE HAD ENOUGH, ITS TIME FOR US TO TAKE BACK OUR STREETS/STOP BEING PEACEFUL!

Dearie me! It would appear that no-one supports us and now I am really really worried I joined a racist organisation whose sole purpose is to make one person wealthy.

WE''RE SUPPORTING CHARLENE'S FAMILY

We have all bought fridge magnets!

WE''RE COMING FOR TOWER HAMLETS

Tommy is on the phone pleading with the police to ban us from going

MUZZIES HIT WOMEN

Please stop mentioning all the male EDLers who have domestic violence issues

EDL ANGLE

Yes, I know, I wouldn't date it either!

YOU NEED TO WAKE UP

I need you to explain that again using simpler language.

GO FIND A JOB

Can you get me a job?

GET OFF BENEFITS...

Can you tell me how to successfully apply for a job?

MY TAXES PAY FOR YOUR BENEFITS

Thank you for paying for my benefits

FUKIN KEYBOARD WARRIOR

Its my first demo next week if my mum lets me go

YOU LOT SPEND ALL DAY ON HERE

I am jealous that you have found jobs that allow you to post witty and informative comments on this page even though you are at work whilst I road sweep for a living

CUNTS

I am a heterosexual virgin
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muslamic vocoder! Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDL - Clown School
Bradley

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are some of the scariest people in the country - was interesting in the recent AV referendum that both sides claimed that a result either way would be of benefit to the lunatic fringe like the EDL
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha - poor old Laxley!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The EDL held an illegal march in Dagenham, Essex, today.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

English Defence League to march through Plymouth
Neil Shaw
thisisplymouth.co.uk
July 07, 2011

FAR-right street protest group the English Defence League is to march through Plymouth on Saturday as part of its campaign against what it calls the spread of Islamic extremism in Britain. A counter-march has been organised by Unison, Unite Against Facism (UAF) and the Trades Union Council.

The EDL march will start in Exeter Street at 1pm, there will be speeches in the city centre at 2pm and a march back to Exeter Street at 3pm. A statement on EDL Plymouth's Facebook posting for the event reads: "Above all the English Defence League will be attending Plymouth to hold a peaceful protest anyone causing trouble or making racist remarks will be removed from the demo and is likely to be arrested." The counter-event will start with a rally at the Jigsaw Garden near Drake Circus at 12pm and there will be a march at 1pm.

Devon and Cornwall Police are planning to deploy officers in the city centre during the events. Police are readying themselves for the potentially explosive rallies with ‘significant resources’ available. But they added that protesters have said they would hold peaceful demonstrations. “It’s important that we plan for every eventuality,” said Superintendent Craig Downham. "We’re expecting large numbers of people in the city centre and Barbican areas and protesters have stated that it is their intention to hold a peaceful assembly, however, we will have significant police resources available to deal with any situation which presents itself, in a fair, proportionate and impartial way.” He added that the police and local authority do not have powers to ban the protests and respect everyone’s democratic right to participate in peaceful protest.

But the Force is asking the community to be vigilant and inform the police immediately of any incidents. “Devon and Cornwall Police is experienced in policing large events and our commitment is to protect the communities we serve and keep the peace, while facilitating peaceful and lawful protests,” he said. “We want to reassure people that the city centre is still open for business. The two march routes have been negotiated in such a way that there’s less of a chance of disorder but we are there in large numbers should we need to use our powers to deal with anyone who is getting out of hand.”

The EDL have been leafleting around the city centre ahead of their rally with pamphlets saying “peaceful protest in Plymouth” and “defend our culture”. UAF said that a unity statement has been signed by local politicians and trade unionists in opposition to the EDL protest. To highlight this they are organising a multicultural We Are Plymouth demonstration. Kevin Treweeks, equalities officer, city of Plymouth branch UNISON, added that the group is also planning an afternoon of multi-cultural entertainment following the rally.

Events by EDL in other cities have seen a large number of arrests, violent clashes and criminal damage.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know who did this, but I like...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right, yeah?

Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant! hahaha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 7 of 15

Jump to: