what do we do to get it stopped? ( from saturdays show )
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you can't take those individual names at face value :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/uk_politics/7113255.stm
---------------
Labour donations handling 'inept'
Labour's failure to check donations made by a businessman through two colleagues was "inept" and "daft", a former party treasurer has said.

Mr Abrahams, who gave the money through Janet Kidd and Ray Ruddick, told the BBC he would declare the donation if required to.

According to the Electoral Commission, Mr Ruddick has donated £196,850 and Mrs Kidd £185,000 since 2003.

They are listed as having given the party £222,000 between them since Gordon Brown became leader, making them Mr Brown's third biggest donors after Lord Sainsbury and businessman Mahmoud Khayami.
---------------

Glad to see the Mail on Sunday trawling through the list
mickyv

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for disappearing for a while, but essential yet boring commitments have bogged me down lately. Anyhow I haven't forgotten about this, and I will finish sorting out that Union donations list. It seems in light of the new proxy-donations scandal, that the sleaze bags are undermining efforts such as this, in tracing them. Still, I do believe that going through that list of individuals is still worthwhile, speaking of which, how are you getting on with it Luke ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: