Liam, Maria & Carla
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Liam, Maria & Carla Reply with quote

Wow, I was impressed that Maria found her backbone and stopped the whining and had the strength to leave Liam. However, watching Liam with Carla at the end of the show made me sick, they are so not right for each other and I hope that eventually Liam and Maria will find their way back to each other.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I'm with you on that...not a good couple at all & it is stomach-turning! Yuk!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, she should dump him and call round mine for cider and downloaded tv...
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok Face you can have her and I'll take Liam. agree
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deal! We can solve so many problems... haha
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, no, no, no, no!!! It's wrong on so many levels. Carla is such a cow.

Wait till Tony finds out...!!! Mmmm....... argue slap
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Carla Liam thing creeps me out too - it's just wrong. Poor Maria...she deserves better.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maycm wrote:
The Carla Liam thing creeps me out too - it's just wrong. Poor Maria...she deserves better.

I'm right with ya on that one. I mean, some of the things Carla has said over the months/year about Maria has just been way over the line. He just didn't back Maria up as much as he should have when those nasty things came out of Carla's mouth. I know in real life, a real man would have had a knock down drag out verbal fight with Carla to defend some of the vile things she has said about Maria. A real man most likely would have been looking to shop his half of the factory because she'd be unbearable to work with. I think Liam is a knob. A cute knob, but a knob. Poor Maria, she deserved much better. I hope she takes him for half of everything. Wouldn't it be great if Maria owns some of the factory?? Yay! What fireworks that could be.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Twirley

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
maycm wrote:

I'm right with ya on that one. I mean, some of the things Carla has said over the months/year about Maria has just been way over the line. He just didn't back Maria up as much as he should have when those nasty things came out of Carla's mouth. I know in real life, a real man would have had a knock down drag out verbal fight with Carla to defend some of the vile things she has said about Maria. A real man most likely would have been looking to shop his half of the factory because she'd be unbearable to work with. I think Liam is a knob. A cute knob, but a knob. Poor Maria, she deserved much better. I hope she takes him for half of everything. Wouldn't it be great if Maria owns some of the factory?? Yay! What fireworks that could be.

Pirty - you are always looking ahead on these storylines. I never even thought of that!
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Pirty - I love it!!!!
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it Pirty! It would be great watching that triangle. Tony is a nutter and someone is gonna be in big trouble when he finds out.
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how long Liam will keep his fling with Carla from Maria - just wait till she finds out! I'm glad he decided he loved Maria though and not Carla.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon the question is how long Carla will keep it from Maria... she'll be saving that up for a special occasion I reckon - haha
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite frankly, I don't think it will take very long for Carla to tell Maria of the affair. When Carla and Maria have another private sniping session, Carla won't be able to resist the temptation to spill the news that she slept with Liam. This pimple will be coming to a head real soon I think...LOL!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially since Rosie took video footage of Carla and Liam snogging! We know it won't be long before Rotten Rosie is using the footage for her own betterment. Maybe she'll use it to blackmail Liam into sleeping with her, she used to fancy him. Poor Maria!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: