Shell in Ireland, this cannot go on, seven refused bail.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JWDread

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Shell in Ireland, this cannot go on, seven refused bail. Reply with quote

This is a situation I have been following for some time now and think the good people of Couchtripper may be interested. I shall not go into my own views on this, unless asked, so I shall just add the link to the site, and you can make up your own minds.
http://www.corribsos.com

This really is the shape of things to came.
I just can't help me self,, BASTARDS.
someguy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=77755

This link might interest you.It's a story about a recent attack on an platform in Nigeria. Shell, and all other oil companies do the same stuff all over the world. But, the people on the gold coast have been struggling with big oil for many years, and they have Kalashnikovs.
JWDread

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that
californiawildchild some of the Nigerians involved in the struggle have been over to Ireland, with the situation as it stands in Mayo things are getting worse by the day and this will become to new gold coast. Wherever these parasites go destruction to the local communities follows, the sorry fact is that shell pay no revenue, let me repeat that, no revenue to the Irish people.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for this JW - I'm more pissed off at the Irish court than Shell though. Shell have no choice but to be fucking bastards, that's what they are, but the courts? Jailing people for peaceful protest against a company which isn't even benefitting the eceonomy? There has to be some level of corruption there. But then, the Irish government and courts have always been corrupt (though in a more honest way than they are over here), so I have little doubt at all that the judge was either told to jail them or did it out of simpering support for his fat-cat associates.

I'm sure my grandfather didn't go to jail for IRA membership in the 1920s so that Ireland would end up with this kind of system.
JWDread

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would brake your heart Faceless, and that of our ancestors, divide and rule again, some sold out in the community and others did not, you know the crack.
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no idea that this was going on, me dad's from Mayo..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: