Petition to get Galloway off Talksport

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Petition to get Galloway off Talksport Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone else has seen this - someone has started a petition to have Galloway removed from talksport... some of the comments are as idiotic as you'd expect - with, of course, no proof that almost all 3200 of them aren't written by a small group of nutters.

You can read it here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/nm001/petition.html
nekokate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you are keeping this programme on air then Galloway should be made to allow people with all views to talk on his show, even if he doesnt agree with their views. If he is not able to do that then you should allow another presenter with opposing views to Galloway to have another talk show to counter balance his view.

Hahahahaha!!!!
Comsatangel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funniest thing I've read for weeks. Those comments are hilarious!
Comsatangel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I'm just reading more of the comments. I implore you to go and read them, particularly the one that just says "bring back hanging" and the one that complains about Galloway's show being a waste of license payers' money - somewhat missing the point that Talksport is a commercial radio station.

I have had a rotten day at work (I work in financial services, 'nuff said), but I'm crying with laughter reading those comments. In fact, I'm tempted to add a comment stating that Galloway is worse than Hitler - just to see how many of the other petitioners agree with me!!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, I'm sure they will!
cobweb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enlightening...I didn't know that simply signing a petition with "bob" was worth a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut but there you are. I'd guess that there was maybe 2 or 3 genuine comments per page. The rest being duplicates and rabid loonies.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this sometime ago.

I am just glad we have a list of idoits to refer to as easily as they sign that petition. Things like this really make life easy.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mickyv

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Zionist supporters have been trying to get GG off Talksport from his very first programme, with numerous letter campaigns & petitions, but ratings speak higher than the phoney indignant hysterical shrieks of the increasingly desperate & rabid Galloway Haters. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: