Big Brother 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, that bunch are a real pile of twats. Stu yesterday said something like 'I've been good all my life' - I didn't know he was a saint. Dale spoke of arranging blind dates and then only turning up 'if the bird wasn't ugly', Rex is an arrogant prick who needs to be cracked out of that upper-class partyboy attitude that he aspires to as being important, and Luke just needs a kick up the arse - though I wouldn't want to do it for fear that the result would just be a bag of skin and broken bones making annoying comments!

Mikie and Kat for the final I reckon - Mikie's getting more vocal about who's a 'TOTAL FUCKING KNOB' and it makes me laugh each time because he's right.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I'm in the minority, but I actually like Luke - I find him very amusing and I enjoy his shit-stirring. I wouldn't mind seeing Rachel leave.

I'm also not a fan of Kat - her whiny, baby voice does my head in. All the "happy house" & "cookie power" nonsense from a 30-year-old woman makes my head ache. But I do enjoy Mikey's comments since he is soooo on point.
luke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rex is vexed over 'prettier' girl

REX flew into a rage at Lisa and Luke last night after housemates received a picture of the girl they said was more beautiful than his girlfriend in with their weekly shopping.

The picture was hidden amongst a random array of treats including a massage kit, inflatable globe, whole octopus, whole lamb and a gold crown after trouble-maker Rex spent £57 of the shopping task on basic and luxury tokens.

Luke was the first to spot the framed photo yelling: "It's girl number six!"

And Rex could hardly hide his disgust as he ranted at identity parade task failures Lisa and Luke before throwing the photo on the floor.

Rex shouted: "She's awful, she's awful ... Are you saying that she's better looking than my ****ing girlfriend?"

Luke tried to defend himself saying: "This is a bad photo. It's a close-up of her face, we didn't see her face that well."

But Rex couldn't see the funny side as he called the pictured girl a four out of ten at best.

"**** you, that's a ****ing insult," Rex sneered. "My girlfriend is fifty times better than her."

Alone in the storeroom Luke said to Lisa: "We've made a big mistake ... I actually think he wants to punch us."

And the playboy chef continued to ignore the pair for the rest of the evening.

Later in Hell Lisa and Luke laughed about Rex's rants saying that they stood by their original judgment that girl 6 was far prettier than Rex's love.

Luke told Darnell: "She was perfect, and not orange and plastered in make-up."

Ouch! I wouldn't like to be Luke when Rex sees the playbacks...

from the sun
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, that was a pan waiting to boil over... when Luke said 'oh that number three is like a Corrie actress, nothing special, and number six from Howwyoaks' I had a good old chuckle.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was a bit disappointed by the eviction, but the post-eviction interview was the best this series. What do you think of the twist - the last "special prize"? Not the reaction that I was expecting from the intended party!! Good stuff!!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, the interview was good - it was a shame we couldn't hear his reactions when he saw who'd nominated him... he looked like he was about to explode!

I think rex was a bit shocked by the whole thing as it means his gameplan is messed up - haha
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress from here. Maybe Nicole will start to realise what an awful nasty person Rex can be. Hope some sparks fly...!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yeah, she's already starting to see it when he was so obviously angry with her for failing the alphabet test. Then he tried to turn it on her to ask what her problem was...

Did you watch the BBLB? There's some good psycho-analysis of him on there.
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
haha yeah, she's already starting to see it when he was so obviously angry with her for failing the alphabet test. Then he tried to turn it on her to ask what her problem was...

Did you watch the BBLB? There's some good psycho-analysis of him on there.

We were over at the in-laws this weekend, so I'm just downloading now to catch up. Only found out last night that Luke got evicted on Friday - BTW, I think that was the right choice from the public. LOVED his interview with Davina.

Will catch the BBLB later today.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, the BBLB was great! Even the TV critic felt that Rex & Nicole's relationship is doomed, hahaha. And 5 years can be a big age difference when you're 19 and your boyfriend is 24. Rex just seems to be really smothering her, as well. Must be part of the controlling nature. Good stuff for the viewer!
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get them all out lol...... Darnel to win...bless his little self
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, I think Darnell is the likely winner as long as he doesn't lose the rag too much more. If not him then Kat. Though I was quite impressed with Rachel not letting on that she'd sacrificed her letter from home for the sake of the others - can you imagine that slimy bugger Luke doing that?
luke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that tv critic might be right about rex and nicoles relationship ...

Quote:
What happened in Vegas, Rex?

NICOLE confronted boyfriend Rex last night about a holiday to Las Vegas he went on without telling her - on which he cheated on her with a stripper.

Stunning wannabe actress Nicole, 19, was rocked last month when The Sun revealed Rex bedded a stripper on a seedy Las Vegas trip just before he entered the house.

We also told how the playboy has an obsession with sex games.

And last night Nicole - who is forbidden to discuss the outside world with housemates - could bear her secret no longer and challenged her long-term lover about going to the gambling capital of the world without telling her.

And lying Rex's harsh reply was that he was "willing to gamble the relationship" at that point in time.

He said: "I had a lot going on, I knew you wouldn't understand."

"That's nice to know," Nicole replied.

The loyal teenager added that she would never have lied to him or anyone she loved the way he had to her. And she pointed out that she hadn't so much as received an apology for his apalling behaviour.

But Rex assured her things were different now after his time in the house and said: "I had to find ways of apologising in a different way, an apology wouldn't have been enough."

Nicole said that if it had been the other way round Rex wouldn't have stuck by her like she did with him. When Rex said he was sorry about going away, she said it wasn't about that but added that she was "not allowed" to discuss the real reason she was upset.

"It's lying to me, Rex," she yelled. "It's just not nice what I've had to put up with, really.

"You have to appreciate how much I've stuck by you through this.

"Those images in my head are not very nice. Imagine if I did that to you, going to Vegas with two, three girls. I can't believe you lied to me so bad."

Nicole went on to reveal more details of the holiday, causing Rex to tell her to "shut up" as she was making him look like an "idiot" on national TV.

He screamed: "You f****** knew exactly what you were doing, you were doing it to make me look bad!"

After a slanging match a tearful Nicole stormed off to the garden in a huff.

She later threatened to quit the show but was calmed down by Big Brother producers and decided to give it another chance.

It seems there's trouble in paradise for Rex ...
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, now that's some juicy gossip! Thanks for the post, luke. Very Happy
iain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i stopped watching it after that one with the geordie woman Michelle was it? and the posh long haired fella Stu? after those animals it put me right off...

i'd always thought they could liven the show up with slowly making the house smaller, day by day...moving in the walls...

and release a tiger at 3am...that would liven it up...

within my magic-related friends, one of them is also a photographer, and he used that Maysoon for some of the shots of this magic-magazine...he said she was genuinely ok as a person...but i dunno how she came off on the show..she's been booted right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 8 of 13

Jump to: