BIG BROTHER 7 DISCUSSION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the post, IRiSH. Just goes to show that the "Reality of Reality" is that, for the most part, an average, everyday citizen is not going to appear on a "reality" show...... maybe someone like the departed George was the real deal: when he realised that "fame" of this sort wasn't for him.

When you're surrounded by people who are no stranger to wanting fame/recognition as opposed to "just being real", I can imagine that must be a very disconcerting feeling. IMO, your post supports George's argument that he needed to leave the BB house.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I gotta tell you folks, I've liked Lea from the start and think she's one heck of a nice woman, but her constant crying is really starting to get a bit on the annoying side.

I thought she was going to rip Sezers head off and carry it round under her arm when she heard was the one evicted. I kept saying to the telly, let go of his bleedin head woman! It's overkill and stop crying for god sakes! :grr:

I know she's a heart and souler and as I said I really do like her loads, but she's going to start getting on the publics nerves if she keeps it up and I don't want to see her being evicted over it.

As for Imogen, I thought that was pretty funny when she thought Richard meant plastic surgery. Maybe she'll gain some grey matter back now that ratboy is gone lol

I was a bit disappointed in Glyn with the row that happened as well. He never heard Richard say the word 'bitch' but served him up nicely when Mikey was giving Richard hell. He should have been honest and said he didn't really hear. It took him down a few notches in my book.

In watching last nights show though Glyn did have a good heart to heart conversation with Richard and they really worked it out. Glyn did explain how he had been thrown into the argument by Mikey and all that and Richard wasn't really blaming Glyn who also apologised twice to Richard as well as telling him that he wished he would of stood up for him. Then he ended it by shaking Richards hand.

I thought for an 18 year old boy he handled it well in the end.

As for Lea, maybe now she wasn't evicted she'll get a bit more confident and stop worrying what people are thinking. I'm a bit tired of watching her cry as well because I think if someone is that unhappy or worried about what people are thinking of them, then they shouldn't be there.

Oh and it was funny how she was hanging on to Sezer when he was leaving. She can be a bit smothering to say the least! Smile

Then there's Imogen... well she's already banned from nominations for next week so she's not off to a good start is she?
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually wish Imogen would keep doing it so she gets banned time after time with voting. Reason being is she doesn't like all the ones I do so I don't want her voting off Richard or Lea especially.

Who do you think is next to go?
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next to go could be Nikki I'm thinking. Her whining is getting on everyone's last nerve. I really thought Nikki was a teenager. I didn't realize she was 24 years old, she sure don't act like it...LOL!! Anyway, for in despite her constant whining, there is something I like about her, so I don't want to see her go just yet. I still want Pete to win the whole thing. If we have to see someone go, I'd like to see Grace go. I just don't like her. I don't think it's going to happen too soon though....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be suprised if Sam was up for eviction next week, he/she doesn't seem to be making that great of an impression on the housemates thus far. It's always more difficult for those that come into the house later to fit in, so that being said, the other girl that came in with Sam, whats-her-name may be up as well. Possibly Lea if she doesn't quit crying.

Who I'd like to see up for eviction is Grace.

I still like Nikki, even though I find her annoying at times, she's an entertaining housemate.

Pete or Glyn to win. clap

P.S. I really hope the girls give Sam a makeover because that make-up is dreadful! :grr:
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know Sam's cheekbones are driving me nuts! They are so red they are sort of freakish. Like he/she is blushing really bad.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Ya know Sam's cheekbones are driving me nuts! They are so red they are sort of freakish. Like he/she is blushing really bad.

It's completely all wrong and clownish looking! That Sam needs a make-up rescue immediately! Surprised
Fredgremlin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My vote is for Grace to go next....

I want her to stay because she is a real manipulator and stirrer...

But her game plan is up. George walked. Sezer was evicted. She thought he ws safe. The blokes on her team have gone.

She's expecting a fit bloke to arrive to replace George... and you heard her... she's all out to seduce whoever...

Think time's up.

:coffee:
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lea will be next with nikki a close second women wise...

She has a hidden charm (nikki), so well hidden I can't see it.

I havn't even seen seezer leave yet, workload has been heavy here... but I think Richard will be voted for again with Lea again (or nikki).
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Grace will be up for eviction, and probably Sam. I'd like to see Grace go but wouldn't care if Sam left. He seems deranged, but in a good way, lol. Smile

I like Nikki, she can't go yet, she makes me laugh.

Imogen and Lisa can't nominate this week so it'll be interesting to see how that effects the nominations again this week.
Fredgremlin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still get Nikki and Grace muddled up in my mind.

It's Grace I think should go... pls.

But I haven't watched last nights Ep... oooh....

:star:
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fredgremlin wrote:

I'd be overjoyed if Grace was shown the door, but I have a feeling it's going to be Sam. I'm keeping an eye on the betting houses and from what I've seen so far, if she's one of the ones nominated she'll be the one to go.

Lets keep our fingers crossed Freddy agree
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Fredgremlin wrote:

I'd be overjoyed if Grace was shown the door, but I have a feeling it's going to be Sam. I'm keeping an eye on the betting houses and from what I've seen so far, if she's one of the ones nominated she'll be the one to go.

Lets keep our fingers crossed Freddy agree

After seeing tonights ep, it's clear that Grace is the real culprit behind the stirring of the fight that broke out.

She's been lying her arse off to everybody. Imogen confides in her a conversation she had with Sam together with Lisa. And she tells Grace that she thinks Sam is genuine. Lisa agree's.

Grace's response is that you can't trust anybody in the house.

What she really means is, no one can really trust her.

So she goes over to Lea to stir things up and basically cause a lot of aggro for Lea and especially for Sam. I did like how Lea cut through all the crap to try to get the bottom of it, but I don't really think Grace got the blame. I'm so fed up with her.

I'm getting fed up with Richard as well. He may be sincere but I'm doubting that more and more.

Pete, Glyn and Nikki are the most fun and entertaining.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else get annoyed by the way Nikki eats like an old woman? Her mouth moves as if she's no teeth!
lilycup

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Does anyone else get annoyed by the way Nikki eats like an old woman? Her mouth moves as if she's no teeth!

Yes, I get very annoyed. I get annoyed whenever she speaks. She does look like an old woman with no teeth. She looks older than 24, she looks really haggard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 10 of 24

Jump to: