Big Brother "news"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lea, Richard and Sezer will face the public vote on Friday, but which housemates voted for whom..?

Glynn: went for Grace and Richard.

Grace: chose Lea and Richard.

Imogen: was disqualified from nominations this week following discussions about the other housemates.

Lea: wanted Sezer and Lisa to face the public vote.

Lisa: revealed that Lea and Richard was on her eviction wish list.

Mikey: confessed that he wanted Richard and Lisa to leave the House.

Nikki: told Big Brother that Lea and Grace needed the swift exit.

Pete: felt that he could do life without Imogen and Sezer next week.

Richard: chose Imogen and Sezer for the public vote.

Sezer: was disqualified from nominations this week following discussions about the other housemates.
Fredgremlin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are the three that people most want out...

I feel that Lea will end up staying - she hasn't done enough to warrant getting kicked.

Richard and Sezer - close run thing. They are both assholes... I think it will be Sezer to go. This week he will have upset most of the femal e watchers, and a lot of the blokes.

My money is on Sezer... all 42p.

:star: Go Sezer... say something you will later rely on in Davina's court....

clap
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's something a real MANIAC might want to buy off Ebay... it's the yearbook from the school where "Sam" attended...

click here to view

check the price they're asking!
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't imagine anyone being interested can you?

We'll watch that space and see if someone does bid.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FAIL, SEZER
By Nicola Methven, Tv Editor

SLEAZY Sezer Yurtseven was last night evicted by a landslide majority. The 26-year-old stockbroker - who bragged that adoring women viewers would keep him in - was the fifth to leave the house but only the second evicted and he looked stunned when Davina McCall announced he was next for the chop.

He was up against glamour model Lea Walker and waiter Richard Newman - and received a record 91.6 per cent of the poll. Sezer admitted he was shocked to be voted out of Big Brother 7 so early. He told housemates: "It's a warning to everyone. No one's safe. I thought I was fine." Interviewed by host Davina McCall, he said: "I think everyone was shocked. I guess I'm someone you love or hate I guess more people hate me than love me. I must have done something. I'm trying to figure out what it was."

Sezer appeared stunned when he was shown clips of his sexist comments, and said: "Am I that bad?" He added: "I like women. I can be cheeky with my tongue. It was harmless. There was nothing venomous intended in anything I said." But he said he was smitten by Imogen and would never do anything to upset her, adding: "I hope she misses me. I hope she doesn't get over me too quickly."

Asked by Davina if he was going to be wait for the sexy 23-year-old, he said: "Of course. I'm a good boy. I like Imogen, I'll not do anything stupid. I'm not going to do anything to harm her or upset her. I told her to be good and if another guy goes in no flirting or sharing a bed."

He admitted he would be "climbing the fences" if a male model went into the house to replace George. Sezer branded Sam dullest housemate. He said: "She is a bit like Shahbaz. She is a bit freaky. She has got a strange look in her eyes. She comes out with random blurts." He described Richard as a "middle aged man" and "like a politician". Asked who would win, he said: "Pete, hands down. As long as Pete stays Pete. He has got it." Pete is the bookies' favourite.

Earlier Mikey swapped his affections from Grace to newcomer Aisleyne - after she flashed her bottom at him as they lazed in the sun. The Vernon Kaye-lookalike was so excited he playfully slapped her on the bum. Afterwards Pete declared: "Mikey is succumbing to his sexual fantasies." As Aisleyne laughed, Lea told her: "It's just a matter of time - he wants your flange." The Londoner protested he had a "girlfriend" in the shape of posh Grace, and said: "You are naughty."

Meanwhile just 42 of Big Brother's 100 Golden Tickets had been found and verified in the hours running up to the 10.20pm deadline last night. But many more rang Channel 4 claiming to have lost winning tickets and begging to take part. Twenty callers claimed their ticket had been stolen, ruined by the washing machine or eaten by a pet.

Genuine ticket-holders so far include a home support worker, a mum-of-one and a self-confessed playboy. One wannabe bought 10,000 Kit Kats - costing more than ?3,000 - to bag one of the coveted tickets. Last night 20 other tickets were being offered on eBay for up to ?900. The holders have now qualified to join a live televised final on June 9, to decide who will take up their position in the house.

Meanwhile the family of Pete Bennett spoke about his childhood growing up with Tourette's syndrome. Grandparents Doreen and Brian Stephenson said Pete, 24, was teased as a youngster by cruel playground bullies. But they said Pete's BB outing should help others accept Tourette's and its twitching symptoms. Doreen, 69, said: "Pete has always entertained us."

A Big Brother spokesman said ratings were up nine per cent on last year.

---------------------
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty shocking really
Fredgremlin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have ever messed up this guy is, he hasn't done anything to deserve death threats. That's totally out of order.

He now needs to disappear from the public eye to let things calm down. Can he manage that? I don't think so.

Mad
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's completely sickening. I agree with you Fred, he's done nothing to deserve this at all.

People can be so bloody cruel and I think they're just trying to completely break him. I hope it doesn't work and he's able to get support from both friends and the police.

I know he was annoying whilst in the house but I actually like the guy. I think he's mental problems and if he had himself sorted with help he could be a really likable person overall.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so sick and no person should have to face that sort of abuse. He did nothing wrong with applying to be on Big Brother and I think Channel 4 has lot to answer for. They put him on their programme and exploited his weaknesses. When I think they knew full well that he was not up for it and they did little to diffuse situations that really should of been stopped whilst he was in the house. So that being said, what are they doing to help him now to cope with this? It really is alarming and other contestants should be concerned as well. Even if they are all pranks, they should be taken very seriously and I hope the police track down the culprits.
Fredgremlin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel 4 had a safety net - but they cut big holes in it for the benefit of more volatility in the house / better ratings.

The psychological profiling is supposed to remove people like this from the game - you have to ask why it wasn't working.

Shocked
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: EXCLUSIVE: PETE'S TOURETTE'S CAUSED BY DAD WALKING OUT Reply with quote

4 June 2006
EXCLUSIVE: PETE'S TOURETTE'S CAUSED BY DAD WALKING OUT

By Rebecca Smith And Grant Hodgson

BIG Brother favourite Pete Bennett's Tourette's Syndrome could have been sparked by his dad walking out on him, his cousin said yesterday.

Pete, 24, was just two months old when his father Mark left mum Anne Stephenson to bring him up alone. After the split Anne's cousin, Mark Sophocleous, stepped in to help raise young Pete and became his "real" dad.

He even looked after him full-time for two years when Anne, a classical violinist, was on tour with pop groups such as The Communards and the Manic Street Preachers.

Yesterday Mark, 44, told how the BB charmer was distraught when his dad promised to visit when he was eight - then failed to turn up.

Talking about how much Pete suffered when his dad left, Mark said: "I believe the trauma of his dad walking out and not wanting to know him is almost certainly what triggered his Tourette's.

"Anne always wanted Pete to have a relationship with his dad and she was bitterly disappointed when he made it clear he wasn't interested.

"I thought it was very cruel and heartless to dump a young mum and her baby, and I decided I wanted to be as much of a real dad to Pete as I possibly could be."

Pete has developed tinnitus - a constant ringing in the ears - since going into the house. The condition is a side-effect of Tourette's.

Doctors have entered the house off-camera to give him tablets for the condition - and Pete has confided to Lea and Richard that he has been suffering.

But Mark said he thought Pete was reacting well to the pressure of the house - and that his condition was more under control than usual.

He said: "Pete's Tourette's can be much worse than we have seen in the house.

"I think the atmosphere there suits Pete. He gets a lot of attention from the housemates and it helps to keep his mind occupied.

"He has never been able to get a full-time job because of the Tourette's. No one wants an employee who's going to shout swear words all the time. It's been hard for Pete and his mum, but they always get by."

rebecca.smith@sundaymirror.co.uk

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
From my understanding, Tourette's is a neurological condition. Therefore, although missing his Dad may have contributed to his "tics", his father's absence more than likely was not the cause of it.

I also found it interesting that Pete is suffering from tinnitus: whilst Nikki is constantly whingeing about *everything*, here's a fellow who is genuinely suffering, yet I've never heard Pete moan about any physical discomfort

I sure hope Pete wins the lot!!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so with you there Kezza. I want Pete to win so badly and it seems a lot of others like him as well.

From tonight:

Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grace's 'racist' remarks

BIG BROTHER viewers were outraged as Grace unleashed a volley of ?racist? abuse at Aisleyne.

Posh Grace, 20, accused blonde Aisleyne, 27, of trying to act like a black person and branded her a ?wigger? ? slang for ?white n****r?.

She also called her a ?black ghetto hoochie?.

Embarrassed Mikey said: ?You can?t say that.?

The comments ? made to Mikey, Imogen and Nikki ? were aired on BB?s highlights show but cut from the repeat the next morning.

A spokesman said they were edited out ?because they were unsuitable for a family audience?.

But complaints flooded in to Channel 4 and regulator Ofcom, which said it was investigating.

BB fan Sophie Morgan, 21, from London, said: ?As a black person I thought this was disgusting. There is no need for racism.?

BB web forums were also full of angry fans. One said: ?I found her comments totally distasteful.?

Grace is the even money favourite to be booted out on Friday if she is up for nomination.

Meanwhile Aisleyne tried to make up with Grace yesterday.

She said: ?I know I seem like a bitch sometimes but I?m not.?

Grace replied: ?I know ? me too.?
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that was pretty horrible when she said that. She's going to catch some hell when she comes out the house and rightly so. She deserves a lot worse treatment than Sezer did and I never thought I'd say that.

Another one that made an offensive is Lisa. She called Richard a faggot and that's just not on as far as I'm concerned. These 2 scumbag bitches need sorting in the worst bloody way and I hope they're both treated like the rubbish they are once they leave the house.

Mad Mad Mad
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I thought that was pretty horrible when she said that. She's going to catch some hell when she comes out the house and rightly so. She deserves a lot worse treatment than Sezer did and I never thought I'd say that.

Another one that made an offensive is Lisa. She called Richard a faggot and that's just not on as far as I'm concerned. These 2 scumbag bitches need sorting in the worst bloody way and I hope they're both treated like the rubbish they are once they leave the house.

Mad Mad Mad

Grace is a manipulative, arrogant slag and Lisa has the class of a chimpanzee. I can't be arsed seeing either of them any more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 6 of 21

Jump to: