Celebrity Big Brother discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Griffo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden: 
Donny
to win!

He's really a nice lad. Watched some of him live last night when he wasn't out of his face on drugs and booze. Was talking to Ken and Cleo.
Hairy Potter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I want
Hidden: 
JO
to win but i could change my mind its early days yet
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we don't need to
Hidden: 
hide
things like this now that everyone knows who's in!
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, maybe later today we could / should use it when the "twist" happens...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
Well, maybe later today we could / should use it when the "twist" happens...

aye, that will be "interesting" - the world's worst-kept secret that one!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo "killed" on internet site
Day 3, 12:21 UTC - by David Cribb

Leo Sayer was unceremoniously "killed" on the internet as he entered the Big Brother house. The singer's article on encyclopedia Wikipedia was altered moments after he was introduced to the new house, with the author perhaps taking the story one step too far.

"Leo was the fifth person to join the Celebrity Big Brother house... Upon entering the house, he was electrocuted and died," read the entry.

However, a Wikipedia spokesman has dismissed the alteration as a normal occurrence, commenting: "Leo's entry was changed several times the night he entered the house. This is fairly standard when someone comes into the public eye - people make changes, accurate or otherwise."

--------------

Laughing
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Leo "killed" on internet site
Day 3, 12:21 UTC - by David Cribb

Leo Sayer was unceremoniously "killed" on the internet as he entered the Big Brother house. The singer's article on encyclopedia Wikipedia was altered moments after he was introduced to the new house, with the author perhaps taking the story one step too far.

"Leo was the fifth person to join the Celebrity Big Brother house... Upon entering the house, he was electrocuted and died," read the entry.

However, a Wikipedia spokesman has dismissed the alteration as a normal occurrence, commenting: "Leo's entry was changed several times the night he entered the house. This is fairly standard when someone comes into the public eye - people make changes, accurate or otherwise."

--------------

Laughing

Well if he was then that would explain his hair, but why didn't it shut him up for god sakes!

That's mad funny Laughing

As far as who I want to win .......I agree with Griffo, but this will probably change as it's still only a couple days old.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Donny's gone - what a complete shambles of a show it's turning out to be. From the first night when Davina looked like some check-out girl at Woolworth's with the massive hoop earrings and the streeeeeetched back ponytail, us being introduced to "Jackiey" (why the hell is that Y in her name!!) and then Donny being booted all in a couple of days I really can't see me keeping up with this pile of piss!

We'll see though - but it seems the producers simply want to appeal to the worst type of viewer - the IDIOTS!

crazed
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi... you calling me an idiot LOL (just kidding... )

Things will hot up m8.

I'm disapointed at the Jade thing...
But then I feel she won't last too long, I think her man will be out first, followed by her mom... with any luck Jade & the boy will count as one & we get a tripple eviction for the price of one or two.

Her mom wouldn't last a day without her in there & would more than possibly walk off the set should Jade be ousted.

===========================
I have a nameless person at the studios that I chat with, they can't tell me specifics, but hinted well yesterday morning about an added twist, I read that as the master slave thing... as most ppl were under the impression that Jades family were going to adopt one member & live in the other house.
The insider also mentioned health & safety concerns over donny & his cough / spitting...

Could Donny's exit been staged to save face or just because he acted like a damn fool...
He could have been 'told' to do it so as his exit gave him a bit of street cred... ???
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not been able to get a call in to my source since Friday Sad

I wanted confirmation on my Donny theory that he jumped the wall to save face instead of being told "go home sick kid"....

My theory is bolstered by something I saw on 'Big Mouth' yesterday (from Friday night, but only saw it late last night)...

What the hell was that odd wooden STEP doing on that wall?
You know, the one that was a bit haphazardly attached badly to the wall that Donny had to use on the otherwise tall flat 'no way out' wall he scaled...

I seriously feel now after seeing that... Donny was told how to exit & still be a bit 'rock n roll' instead of being extracted on health & safety grounds.

Leo has lost the plot, didn't take long once the Leo Sayer show ended & it became the Jade & co show Smile
He's done his best to try & make it the leo show with his antics but all it's done is made him look like the freak he realy is Smile
w00t
(& many wanted him to win?)

---------------------------------------------------------

Poor Cleo Sad
I had a tear in my eye when she was talking about her 4 day engagement to Kenny....
Cleo for the win....

=============================

Jermaine & Shilpa plotting...
Anybody catch the pair of them after a few hours with Jade & co...
Huddled in the bathroom together whispering about 'walking off the show' & how they will try & hold out for each other...
Jermaine said he couldn't last another hour with Jades mom Smile
Shilpa thinks she can make it a few days or try to, Jermaine then said in that case he will hold out & only walk when Shilpa does.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The white Frank Bruno... errr I mean Jackeiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyy......

OMG, fart box or what....

She farts so much because she has to gulp down huge quantities of air to keep that motor mouth running...

If I was her & had extensive cosmetic work done, I'd be sitting on a fricken huge lawsuit against the doctors....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Things are starting to warm up now...

Jack will be voted out, with any luck it will be 3 in & 3 out with one vote...

Bubbieeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy Jack.... awwwww
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was some post there 6UL - nice one...

I was just watching tonight's main show and this bit caught my ear.

Jermaine's line "You can't reason with stupidity" brought a whole new lease of life to the proceedings for me!

here's a download link for the clip if anyone wants it
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say I'm really enjoying this CBB. Now that 6ULDV8 has pointed out Donny's exit method it makes sense. He seemed to be quite into it, and I was quite saddened to see him go. I was waiting for an alcohol-fueled night to see what he got up to next.

At first, I thought Ken should go quickly as he doesnt really look up to it, but now he's been in there a few days he seems to be settling in okay. Although, his comment about washing Shilpa's underwear and stockings was a bit weird.

I'm enjoying Cleo, Jo, Ian and even Danielle. Leo could be okay...I'll have to see. Not sure about Carole, but she seems to be silver-tonguing her way in, asking a lot of questions of everyone.

The Goody family are horrendous, but will probably make for good TV.

Bring it on - Im sure I'll enjoy the rest. Laughing
Hairy Potter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the servant tasks sucks its not good TV to humiliate people BB needs to thinks things through before seating tasks instead of just trying to shock everybody.

I hope all the celebs walk, now that would make great TV
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hairy Potter wrote:
the servant tasks sucks its not good TV to humiliate people BB needs to thinks things through before seating tasks instead of just trying to shock everybody.

I hope all the celebs walk, now that would make great TV

Well...

There was nearly no show twice already...

The Main house almost did a microphone ban (thx to Leo & another)...

Then the Servants quaters nearly did it again... prompted by guess who... Leo again.

I'm certain that if anybody with some cred in there had started it, then they would have all gone ahead with it... but it was Leo FFS Smile

The show would certainly be over if they all decided to stop wearing mics...
What would happen? would big brother kick em all out? would people just tune to another show?
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew Leo would be this way, and I mentioned it in one post about 'happy' people like him always come down and fall hard....and I see that's just what he's done. There's no way a person is that high on life all the time, and now everyone's getting to see he's not this upbeat lovely man that just sings away and makes everyone feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

By the end of bb, he's most likely going to be the most hated in the house because you can't shut him up. I almost preferred him as a mute.

When I was watching live feed before bed, he broke from his mute act and started talking in the servants quarters, and he didn't take a 30 second breather from talking! My bloody head was spinning from it all, and it's like he packed a day of it in the 20 minutes I watched before I had to go to sleep.

I'm really gutted Ken walked. I'd rather see people voted out the proper way and not have them walk, but you can't blame him really. That gutterslag (Jades mum) would be enough to turn me into a murderer lol I hate even the sight of her, and I'd probably last 5 minutes with her before knocking her to the ground with her teeth on the carpet beside her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: