Which Broadband Provider?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ewloe wrote:
Faceless considered me to be active here and he's the boss.

Well, I gave you and most others that signed up straight away access without really setting the rule.

Thing is, you and a few others seem only to be interested in the tracker, and that's not what we want to be the focus. What we do want is people to be taking part and having a laugh - and not because they have to, but because they want to.

I find it impossible to believe that anyone can look through the forum and not find something they have an opinion on, or a joke about, or a video link to, or anything like that.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your ___________________ may apply to you but not to me, and you're the one that made the snide remark in here to bring it to the forum for all to see so I'll address things as I wish......and saying faceless is the 'BOSS' is fine but he's 'NOT' my boss as he doesn't employ me.

Now.......the pm I sent you was pretty straight forward as you well know. Your reponse to me was moronic and that's putting it as lightly as I possibly can. If you call what I did a 'PERSONAL ATTACK' by asking you not to put jokes about blondes and oral sex in the shoutbox and then asking you to participate more then you're from a different planet than I reside on. I also suppose if a 'man' sent that same pm to you it would have been okay and you'd not have gotten defensive at all.

There are admins on this site, Ally, Skylace and myself. If we see things we feel other members won't appreciate we address it. If we see people not participating we discuss amongst ourselves and take action. If you can't respect that and feel us 'WOMEN' have to ask our 'BOSS' for permission or we have to get the 'BOSS' to pm people then you need to look at the calender and realise what bloody century it is.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
ewloe wrote:

Well, I gave you and most others that signed up straight away access without really setting the rule.

Thing is, you and a few others seem only to be interested in the tracker, and that's not what we want to be the focus. What we do want is people to be taking part and having a laugh - and not because they have to, but because they want to.

I find it impossible to believe that anyone can look through the forum and not find something they have an opinion on, or a joke about, or a video link to, or anything like that.

....... or they can start a new thread if there's nothing there they want to comment on. I have learned so much being on this website as well as made so many new friends.

Quite frankly, I'm getting a little sick of the admins having to post a bit about participating in the forums in order to have access to the trackers.......... they've been quite clear about this rule since the beginning and if you have a request about your access or lack thereof, you should send them a PM. I rather like hearing their opinions on things and would much rather see their opinions about forum issues instead of them having to debate access rules all the time.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
faceless wrote:
ewloe wrote:

....... or they can start a new thread if there's nothing there they want to comment on. I have learned so much being on this website as well as made so many new friends.

Quite frankly, I'm getting a little sick of the admins having to post a bit about participating in the forums in order to have access to the trackers.......... they've been quite clear about this rule since the beginning and if you have a request about your access or lack thereof, you should send them a PM. I rather like hearing their opinions on things and would much rather see their opinions about forum issues instead of them having to debate access rules all the time.

Some just don't get it. Now I see that you have to have testicles for people to listen or a BOSS badge LOL the shite we put up with OI!
ewloe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
ewloe wrote:

I can't believe that this is still carrying on.

the operative word here is seem, I may seem only to be interested in the tracker but this is not true I have always partipipated in the forum, I was the one that started this topic, which is supposed to be about isp's, and this was way before my warning pm.

I do look throught the forums and at the time this started I had posted 10 times so I was giving my opinions where I thought it was required, I did not leave opinions just to say I agree with the last poster. as far the snide remark about posting my 11 post I was angry and frustrated at the time,

As far having a joke thats what got me into trouble, I know now I posted it in the wrong place by putting it in the shout box but as I have said before the only action needed was to pm me and say jokes are not allowed in the shout box and that would have been the end of it, they was no need to say I was not an active member of the forums this is what I took offence to, i spend more time here than I do on the tracker.

they are members who have spent a lot less time than me in the forums and replied less i was picked on (yes thats how i feel) because A modarator took offence to my joke.

one last word the reason I posted in the shoutbox was to share it with the community because if they is one thing we all agree on its that not all members participate in the forums.

Can we please put an end to this because it is really boring me now?
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I can't believe that this is still carrying on.

the operative word here is seem, I may seem only to be interested in the tracker but this is not true I have always partipipated in the forum, I was the one that started this topic, which is supposed to be about isp's, and this was way before my warning pm.

I do look throught the forums and at the time this started I had posted 10 times so I was giving my opinions where I thought it was required, I did not leave opinions just to say I agree with the last poster. as far the snide remark about posting my 11 post I was angry and frustrated at the time,

As far having a joke thats what got me into trouble, I know now I posted it in the wrong place by putting it in the shout box but as I have said before the only action needed was to pm me and say jokes are not allowed in the shout box and that would have been the end of it, they was no need to say I was not an active member of the forums this is what I took offence to, i spend more time here than I do on the tracker.

they are members who have spent a lot less time than me in the forums and replied less i was picked on (yes thats how i feel) because A modarator took offence to my joke.

one last word the reason I posted in the shoutbox was to share it with the community because if they is one thing we all agree on its that not all members participate in the forums.

Can we please put an end to this because it is really boring me now?

We can put an end to it when you STOP insinuating that I pm'd you only because of your joke. I've mentioned it enough times in these back and forths for you to understand, but you can't seem to get your head around it or simply don't want to. That's your choice but don't tell ME what MY intentions were.

Also for your information, you would have been pm'd by one of us in regards to the same matter, and if it was faceless that did, you can bet your tone wouldn't have been even close to the same as it was with me, and your habit of posting out of anger and then having to cop onto your mistakes is starting to bore the shite out of me.

Now...to make this clear one more time for you.....you were pm'd because of your joke, AND because of your lack of participation in the forum. 10 posts in a couple months is taking the piss as far as WE'RE concerned....yes WE! ....not just me but faceless, Ally, myself and I can't speak for Skylace since she's on hols but I'm sure she'd agree as well.

Got it? I sure as hell hope so! ....now hopefully you're bored enough not to respond because you'll only be digging yourself into a deeper hole and trust me, I'm being patient with you but that's not going to last too much longer.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ewloe, I deleted your post and I'm locking this now. If you spent that much time and energy posting something constructive then there wouldn't be a problem.

But just so you're clear, we can and will do what we want.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: