Bank changes man's password

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Bank changes man's password Reply with quote

These corporate jobsworths are amazing. They seem to think that they, and the corporation they've attached themselves to, deserve some kind of respect from the public. How they work that out is beyond me...

They say he's 'not working here', I'd bet a fiver that they mean in that specific office. It takes a good while to brainwash train someone to that level and it's not cheap to get someone else.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corporate bullshit at it's best. Personally I think he could have chosen a far more offensive password than what he did..
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paying very close attention, the statement says:

Quote:
The member of staff involved no longer works for Lloyds TSB.

Would I be correct in guessing that there are multiple corporations making up "Lloyds" not including the "TSB"? If the spokesperson wanted to be clear, they could easily have said "...no longer works for Lloyds." (period)

Not being a U.K. native, would I be correct in understanding that "pants" means terrible/rubbish/crap? I appreciate the customer's persistence, and especially liked his final suggestion: censorship.

If the truncheon fits...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: