EE: Jean and Dot ~ The Dasterdly Duo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: EE: Jean and Dot ~ The Dasterdly Duo Reply with quote

The scenes with Jean and Dot conspiring to get Stacey and Bradley to talk to each other were killing me! They were so cute together... and so dangerous!! Laughing I also liked the Ethel stories. I loved Ethel and it is nice to have Dot talk about her. That is real life stuff IMHO, and that is one of the things that they do well on EE, they just don't do it consistantly.

And I am happy that Jean has found someone to be interested in her. It has a real chance since she came clean right up front about her illness and as long as Stacey stays outta the way, they may have a chance. I hope that character gets more on screen time.
Axlsbabe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the Jean character, and I like that EE are tackling a mental health storyline, and in a fairly sensitive way.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not feeling it with Jean. She's quite annoying with her skittish beaten puppy dog movements. I'd like her much more if she'd take more pills. Make her less skittish.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am with you Spurs and Axls. I really enjoyed the show yesterday and Jean is being portrayed so well. The storyline has been great.
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jean and Dot were cute together but it's just too bad all that cute was wasted on Stacy and Bradders. Jeeze I don't like Stacy. I think Jean is a sweet-natured woman, and Stacy being aware of her mother's mental illness, does a good job of keeping up with whether Jean takes her meds or not, etc. I'm glad Stacy watches over her mum, even though Stacy is a BIG FAT WHORE. It will be interesting to watch how Jean's romance turns out and I look forward to tonight's episode, because after all, she just wants to be loved.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will admit that Stacey is not quite the lovable harlot that Kat was, but I don't dislike her. I think she has some admirable qualities, she is protective of her family and has a backbone and stands up for herself. She has made some horrible mistakes, but she is very young and, like her mom, just wants to be loved. I think there is hope for her and I hope that she and Bradley get back together, they are really ment for each other.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: