Big Brother 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, yeah - all those things got me too. Her boyfriend must be as wet as a weekend in the highlands...

I've just seen the two evictions --- I'll not say who it was, but it's a good show.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the 2 evictions, especially the second one (or the 13th of the series): THANK GOD!!!!!!! I am so happy that annoying, fake, immature piece of shite is GONE! Woo-hoo!! dancer dancer dancer
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the second one was a genuine annoying immature piece of shite! LOL!! Actually, she was those things, but I still liked her, though didn't care if she went or not. I guess I'd want to kill her if I'd lived with her stuck in a house for 3 months.. Laughing I'm more shocked that her BFF is still in there. I've seen wallpaper more exciting than her. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
Regarding the 2 evictions, especially the second one (or the 13th of the series): THANK GOD!!!!!!! I am so happy that annoying, fake, immature piece of shite is GONE! Woo-hoo!! dancer dancer dancer

haha, I actually cheered and threw my arms in the air when her name was announced...

I think it will be Darnell who wins now, followed by Rex, then Mikey, then Sara, then Rachel. I want Mikey to win though. He's put up with a lot more than any of the rest and dealt with it in a funny way most of the time.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Kezza wrote:

haha, I actually cheered and threw my arms in the air when her name was announced...

Me too!! LOL, I reckon she would've been out of the house much sooner had she ever faced the public vote (aside from the week when everyone was up)!!

I was gagging during the interview. Watching her bounce up and down in the chair, clapping and talking like a 4-year-old made me sick. She is absolutely self-obsessed and gives herself too much credit. So glad the beyotch is gone!! agree
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you notice that when the second eviction was about to be announced she said 'Please don't take another of my friends'? If that's not a perfect example of how she believed she was going to stay/win then the fact that when she went on Big Mouth she stood in the middle of the stage, bowing and wanting applause - while Mo just trudged over and sat down quite happy - says it all!

I must admit I did laugh when she sang that 'If you're happy and you know it' and the crowd joined in though... but that is a laugh which will wear out very quickly.

Watching her come out to the boos in her dressing gown was quite bizarre though - it was like shouting abuse at a mental patient coming off the long-stay ward... also, when Mo came out, some wiseguy threw a McDonald's burger package at him - imagine the thought process involved in that? haha
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am nearly caught up - haven't seen the Big Mouth yet but will get onto that tomorrow (Thursday!). I must admit, I was quite shocked at who got evicted...not so much with the first one, but I thought the public loved the second person. She did get kind of grating with all that screaming, crying crap in the last week or so though....a bit of attention seeking, I think.

I guess most people on this thread know which two are out by now so I'm probably not giving much away. Anyway, I'm glad they're both out. I'm rooting for Mikey to win - yes, I finally decided. I'd like Sara to be second, then Darnell, Rachel, and lastly Rex...still can't believe he made it to the final. GET REX OUT!!!

Looking forward to the next few days.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your choices there twirls, it will be interesting to see how it all goes.

I was racking my brains and realised that I can't for the life of me remember who won last year's show. I remember Pete from 2006, but last year is a blank!
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I like your choices there twirls, it will be interesting to see how it all goes.

I was racking my brains and realised that I can't for the life of me remember who won last year's show. I remember Pete from 2006, but last year is a blank!

LOL last year was Brian from basildon .......he beat the annoying twins Smile I did like silly brian though Smile

This year its been more of a who u hate and want out .....and i have been right every eviction so far ......I have not really watched 100% even though i have d/l all of the daily shows......

So i will give u 2 sets of finals mine and the Uk public lol

Mickey to win .....he gets on my tits is nasty to watch and is so foking funny and real ......

Rex......second he has made me laff through out the show and the tokens were a classic ....I guess cos im a chef too i see the funny raw side of him

Darnel .....third ......he also has been entertaining .....a complete dickhead and lost but entertaining

Sara........forth...... shes just a complete tart ......but i like her ......

rach last .......Yes shes a nice person but i dont watch a show for 90 odd days for a nice person .........god bless her anyways Smile

as a matter of fact i will stick with that for the UK public too........ Very Happy

I did cry when Kat was outed ......was quite an intresting one ......but i was glad the thai went ...lol

SO MIKEY TO WIN

Bless him he does make me laff ........
Twirley

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

I didn't really get into last year's. I think it was cos I'd been in the UK travelling around, missed so many epidoodles, and then couldn't get into the caricatures (sorry...went a bit EE's Honey-fied there). Laughing

Loved the 2006 BB though.

Looking forward to Live feeds and tomorrow's final. Hubby is away in New York so I can watch in peace. cunning
Twirley

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face - I want to say thank you so much for this year's BB - it has been a real treat. Loved tonight's shows...won't say anything about them just yet as I don't want to spoil it for anyone who's not caught up!

no1
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twirley wrote:
Face - I want to say thank you so much for this year's BB - it has been a real treat. Loved tonight's shows...won't say anything about them just yet as I don't want to spoil it for anyone who's not caught up!

Wot Twirls said -- 1,000,000% thank you for your efforts!!!! Well done and much appreciated!! You ROCK, face!! agree no1

Face, face, he's our man -- if he can't do it, no ONE can! Hip Hip Hooray!
cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, glad you's enjoyed it - I thought it was great entertainment.

There's still a couple more bits to come - BBLB tomorrow and probably some kind of 'One Week Later' show next week.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BB bore to bear all
Dan Wootton,
06/09/2008
News Of The World

BLAND Big Brother winner Rachel Rice finally pepped things up last night by revealing she wants to pose NUDE. Nice Ricey suddenly got all spicy and said she can’t wait to strip off—all for charity of course.

In her first interview since beating blind Scot Mikey Hughes to the BB title, she told the Irish News of the World: “I’m definitely posing naked. It will be done tastefully in black and white. I also love to strip off and wear bikinis—although I don’t like showing off my nipples.”

Squeaky-clean Rachel, 24, was teased by housemates who claimed she was dull, fake and sat on the fence. But first she won over the public and then cast her boring image aside for good by revealing she was desperate to get her hands on her rugby-playing boyfriend Richard Jenkins in the house. “I would have loved to have been with him—even if it was just for ten minutes,” she beamed. “It would have been so nice to get really close and have some fun.”

And even though the trainee teacher from Torfaen, Wales, scooped the 125,000 jackpot in her shock win on Friday, she revealed her real prize will be getting wed to Richard. “He’s definitely ‘The One’, 100 per cent. I’d marry him tomorrow,” before sensibly adding, “but we need to live together first”. “I’ll be turning down every offer from eligible young bachelors. Richard’s a nice, kind person. He respects people, and he’s genuine and sweet. I’m a very lucky girl.”

Former Welsh beauty queen Rachel is now keen to get in shape for a naughty photo- shoot. She giggled: “I’m looking forward to going back to the gym, just to get the endorphins back.” She normally trains five times a week and runs 10 miles. Rachel admitted she was worried about piling on the pounds in the house. She previously dropped FOUR STONE when she was taunted with “thunder thighs” jibes. She said: “I was concerned about it but at the same time I knew I could keep a bit active, even if it meant jumping on the bed. But it’s going to take me about a month to get myself back in shape.”

And, at last, the former child actor — who starred with Hugh Grant in the 1993 film Night Train To Venice — defended herself against bullying housemates who branded her boring. At one point, Rex said he’d swap her for the board game Scrabble. Rachel admitted: “It did affect me. But I had to think this is who I am. It never made me think of leaving the house. Maybe I am boring, but the fact I was in the final was a big boost.”

Kind-hearted Rachel even considered sharing her winnings with pals Mikey — who she pipped to the title taking just over half the vote — and Kat. But for now she’s focused on clearing her student debt and ditching her old banger for a new car. “I’d like one that goes around the roundabout without breaking down, and doesn’t have moss in it.”

THE BB9 final was watched by 5.3 million viewers — only slightly down on last year. A Channel 4 spokesman said: “We’re pleased with its performance. It’s among our highest ratings programmes.”

-----------------

Rachel talking about nipples and 'having fun'?! Splutter, gasp... Laughing

I couldn't believe it when her name was announced - but seeing how bitchy that Dale was being about her win on Big Mouth later made up for it a bit. He really was jealous, just as the crowd had shouted...

Mikey was brilliant - quack quack!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Brother 9’s girl next bore
By Kevin O'Sullivan
6/09/2008

Who won Big Brother 9? Already, I simply can’t remember. If you want to understand just how insipid and dull this clapped out reality relic has become look no further than the life draining victory of girl-next-bore Rachel Rice. A fitting anticlimax as this disastrously dreary series just fizzled out.

“I can’t believe they’re actually booing the winner,” shrieked shocked Davina McCall after a cacophony of jeering rained on Welsh Rachel’s parade. You’d better believe it Davina. The joy has gone out Channel 4’s circus of voyeurism. No one talks about it anymore. Because no one cares. The glory days are but a distant memory. Come in BB… your time is up.

Even the obligatory bullying rows aren’t what they used to be. “Sensationally” kicked out for threatening behaviour, weedy Alex the alleged gangsta girl from so-solid Croydon was forgotten within a day. Meanwhile, we’ve had enough of the awful wannabes and their desperate quest for the lowest form of fame. It’s no longer funny. Just a bit sad.

Roll up, roll up for the modern day freak show and put your hands together for this year’s gallery of grotesques … Health and safety obsessed pretend-Italian Shaunio, his middle-aged Mrs Shrek lookalike lover Lisa, fat Kat the tubby Thai with a comedy accent, Mikey the rather tedious blind Scotsman, mad old bat Belinda, Darnell the tragically insecure albino, ridiculous Rex and his dreadful sulking girlfriend Nicole… and rotten Rachel, a ball of mediocrity with an enormous forehead but no personality. A complete drag. All of ’em.

At the fag-end of 13 empty weeks we suffered cone-headed carrot top Rex boasting about his “tremendous achievement”. Bursting with misplaced pride, he insisted: “I’ve pulled through with flying colours.” These are the warped values this screwed up programme creates. Loafing around in a stupid TV compound for 93 days is seen as a triumph of human endurance. It’s pathetic.

Before being greeted by the open hostility of Friday night’s hate-filled lynch mob, fourth place Rex provided a depressing insight into the me-me-me mentality of the celebrity- fixated housemates. In all seriousness, this deluded nobody said: “I can’t wait for the people who have been supporting me to actually see me.” Yes – what a thrill for your billions of fans! But full marks to Ginger Boy for managing to slot the words “executive chef” into the lyrics of his self penned (c)rap song.

The rap task also showcased the powerful poetry of trainee teacher Rachel, who came up with: “As I walked into the Big Brother house I realised I was lucky as a mouse.” Presumably she’s not planning to teach English.

But through it all the dervish-like Davina maintained her rabble- rousing role, frantically trying to talk up a former television phenomenon that’s had its day. Still, at least Rachel scooped that massive £100,000 prize. Almost two weeks wages for Old Ma McCall!

--------------------

I usually agree with O'Sullivan's rants, but I had more laughs out of this year's show than before - though this is only the 3rd year I've watched it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: