Champions League

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Champions League Reply with quote

So who will win the Champions League this year? We've got Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Ure (who I have to admit have been brillliant lately) and Barcelona in the semis. I also have to admit that's quite a success story for the bastard English, so I'm supporting Barca! 'mon the Spanish!

If an English team had to win it I'd want it to be Liverpool though - Celtic have always had good times down that way and vice versa when they come here.

footie
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, all we need is the Arse in there and the hate would be complete!! I think I will have to support Barcelona as well. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I backed any of the others.
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the same like last year isn't it? But it was Milan instead of Barca - and they bloody went on to win it!! Can't see that happening this year - it will have to be ManU's year again for sure!
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon you scousers!!!! I reckon it's Liverpool's year again, unless they meet Manure in the final, in which case it could be a close run thing.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, the final in Moscow's just a few days away - I'm going to have to back Man U because Chelsea have always had links with Rangers. Ah footy politics, you can't beat it.

The fact that the big-screens won't be available for Man U fans in Manchester city centre because of the Rangers thugs behaviour on Wednesday is probably fodder for a completely unfounded conspiracy theory, but it's just shite for the people there.

I wonder though if any Russian thugs will be out to teach 'The English' a lesson though? It's a mad world...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well that was a pretty good game - ending on penalties was probably fair, and what a pile of drama it was... I laughed when Ronaldo missed though! haha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: