EE: Steven spoiler

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: EE: Steven spoiler Reply with quote

EASTENDERS star Aaron Sidwell is being written out of the show – as his character Steven Beale struggles with his sexuality.

Aaron, 19, will be at the center of a huge story line as Steven cops off with both Stacey Slater AND gay newcomer Christian Clarke.

Steven — whose evil antics haven’t exactly made him a favourite with stepmum Jane — returned to Albert Square only last September. He will be seen leaving in May.

Last night an insider at the BBC soap said: “Aaron’s contract is not being renewed but he will leave with a bang. There is a big exit story.”

And our source refused to deny that Steven may be KILLED OFF.

It soon became clear that Steven was not a happy camper after his comeback, as he stalked Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt) then took him hostage.

During a struggle he accidentally shot Ian’s wife Jane (Laurie Brett) in the stomach.

After being admitted to psychiatric hospital Steven then tried to kill himself.

But Stacey (Lacey Turner) talked him out of it. The pair have now become friends and we can reveal their relationship will take another turn when they kiss.

But Steven does not want to take things any further — then he battles his feelings for Jane’s gay brother Christian (John Partridge), who has already flirted with him.

Our source added: “It’s an extremely odd love triangle.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and it all begins to unravel this week:

HER marriage is in tatters, but new love could be on the horizon for Stacey.

The market worker is stunned when she finds dozens of lovingly-drawn pictures of her in Steven’s sketchbook. Is their friendship about to blossom into romance?

“There could be something there beyond being mates for Steven and Stacey!” smiles Aaron Sidwell, who plays him.

“Steven definitely fancies Stacey ­ this has been bubbling under the surface for quite a while now.”

As the week begins, Stacey is annoyed to find a girl asleep under her stall.

Steven takes the troubled teen, who is called Paula, under his wing, but Stacey warns him this girl could be trying to take advantage of him.

When Stacey later finds Steven and Paula chatting in the cafe, she seems jealous that Steven has found a pretty new friend.

Stacey takes Steven to The Vic for lunch. But when a group of guys try to chat her up, it’s his turn to get protective. He steps in to scare Stacey’s suitors away.

Talking to Jean later, Steven is intrigued to learn Stacey once wanted to be a fashion designer.

He encourages Stacey to develop her artistic skills and shows her some of his own etchings.

Stacey is furious with her mother for telling secrets to Steven. But Jean insists the reason he is keen to make a difference in her life is that he is madly in love with her!

It’s food for thought for Stacey. And when she flicks through Steven’s sketchbook to find lots of drawings of herself, she realises her mum could be right.

“Steven and Stacey have been there for each other through some tough times,” adds Aaron. “And maybe Steven wants more out of it than friendship.

“Until now, Stacey has been too preoccupied with her failing marriage to notice Steven. She’s only thought of him as a friend.

“Steven needs romance in his life ­ and the outlook is bright!”
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds interesting for sure, but the gay plot isn't too shocking. I thought they might go that way since they were having Steven make such a big deal about Christian being gay.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah.....I'm not buying it. It's my personal belief that people aren't bisexual. I think they are either gay or not gay, or even that one believes they aren't born in the right body. I think that if someone claims they are bisexual, they are just confused and most likely are gay. In any case, it's a soap opera after all. Just a piss poor storyline. :-(
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could care less if he leaves.... I never really warmed up to his character.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: