Max and Tanya .....spoiler
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Max and Tanya .....spoiler Reply with quote

I just read this somewhere........ eeks

CHEATED Tanya Branning will shock East-Enders fans by burying ALIVE hubby Max.

The mum of three, played by actress Jo Joyner, takes revenge — in an stunning storyline — for the love-rat bedding his daughter-in-law.

Weeks of scheming will culminate in Tanya seducing Max and then drugging him — before placing him in a coffin and burying it in woods.

Bosses of the BBC soap are certain to come under fire for showing the scenes, which will go out at Easter, before the 9pm watershed.

The moment Max (Jake Wood) had his affair with Stacey (Lacey Turner) uncovered attracted 14 million viewers on Christmas Day — the highest ratings of 2007.

A BBC source added: “Viewers will have to wait to find out whether Max lives or dies.”

The couple’s relationship will nosedive as they battle over custody of their children.

Jo, 29, said: “Tanya is worried Max could take the kids.

“He’s capable of being nasty to get what he wants. He disgusts Tanya, she doesn’t want him back — and feels he is out to hurt her because of that.”

Max is appalled when Tanya’s drug-addict sister Rainey moves in with his family — and he reports his wife to social services.

He claims the kids — Abi, Lauren and baby Oscar — are at risk from dirty needles.

Meanwhile, Stacey tries to rebuild her shattered marriage to Max’s son Bradley (Charlie Clements).

The Sun
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, now that's proper Eastenders nonsense!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Aja! Sounds a bit sick though.....at least for EE, not so much if it was a horror flick. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing So this is why they had the silly story about him being put in a coffin by Jim's friends!
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, it all makes sense now!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
Laughing So this is why they had the silly story about him being put in a coffin by Jim's friends!

Ya know, I completely forgot about that....LOL!! This ought to put him into a nut house for an extended stay.... Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Skylace wrote:

Ya know, I completely forgot about that....LOL!! This ought to put him into a nut house for an extended stay.... Laughing

Here's hoping! thumbs
misslisalynn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez, I think she has gone a little overboard and kinda crazy. I don't think they will kill off Max though and this will be ammunition for him to take to court for custody.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're right misslisa....... we're going to be in for quite the custody battle.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an old thread, but fits my needs perfectly. How boring was last night's big dramatic departure of..of...whatever Max's wife's name was? Max and Tanya have been having that same conversation forever! Jeez, Tanya either grow a pair and heave him out once and for all, or put up with it and keep your trap SHUT!! You lie just as much as he does, you scheme just as much as he does...you two were made for each other. Just make a decision and stick with it!!
Twirley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't give any thought to the kids with her decision, did she? Who's for betting she changes her mind again?
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She never does. I think she loves her kids, but they are sort of a status symbol for her, aren't they? I am just so bored with that storyline. And at the bottom of it all?? The nagging thought that pops into my head every time he cheats...."Tanya, you got him by being the other woman!! Did you expect that to stop?"
Twirley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
She never does. I think she loves her kids, but they are sort of a status symbol for her, aren't they? I am just so bored with that storyline. And at the bottom of it all?? The nagging thought that pops into my head every time he cheats...."Tanya, you got him by being the other woman!! Did you expect that to stop?"

agree
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I with you 100% Spurs and I am so bored with it. I mean really, how much are you going to take before you just realize he is a serial cheater.
And it was weird to hear her going on about how she always knew there would be other women but she thought she would be the big love of his life, blah, blah, blah. He seemed to care more about Stacey even.
I think the reason Max even wants to stay with her is the fact that she has the kids at all and that is the only reason he stuck around with her.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG....He cheats on her with anyone that has a vagina, she buried him alive. If that doesn't say "divorce", I don't know what does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: