Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nico

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job Reply with quote

Embarassed .
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's quite some going, and it's pretty sad that it's taken over a week for the story to filter out into English.

I'll put this in the main news section as it's pretty important.
Mandy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It shows the power of the mass media that I hadn't heard of "Operation Gladio" before.
nico

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes Mandy, me neither, not untill 1992 in Belgium where I met a guy who was an ex-Gladio agent. His story was rather different. He claimed that their only struggle was to weaken communism, now I know he was full of shit. In fact they were a terrorist organization.
Mandy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nico wrote:
yes Mandy, me neither, not untill 1992 in Belgium where I met a guy who was an ex-Gladio agent. His story was rather different. He claimed that their only struggle was to weaken communism, now I know he was full of shit. In fact they were a terrorist organization.

The infowars article has a hyper link to wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladio

Should I say it is not surprising that the recent BBC series on the power of nightmares didn't mention Gladio (as far as I recollect). They mentioned US false flag operations .. but not Gladio where Britain (the "B" in BBC) was implicated.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can we focus on the story about 9/11 and leave the other details out? It's tough enough to get people interested in these accounts as it is.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should go in the conspiracies section. It's lunacy. As a New Yorker who has had family in there that day, I find stories like this truly ridiculous, and to think that intelligent people on this site actually think this is true and real news is quite amazing. That's what I find truly shocking.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nico

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right faceless.

But as you know this story will never hit the main stream media, if it does, I hope this guy can back it up with some solid evidence. I know he exposed Gladio, but this time he is messing with the Zionists, and we all know what those guys are capable of. Look what they did to Carter, he is an anti-semite now.
Mandy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
This should go in the conspiracies section. It's lunacy. As a New Yorker who has had family in there that day, I find stories like this truly ridiculous, and to think that intelligent people on this site actually think this is true and real news is quite amazing. That's what I find truly shocking.

The mainstream media try to shovel this type of news to a "conspiracy section" to undermine it. What an ex-President of Italy says is a factual statement being made. The contents of which might or might not be believed .. but that he said it is actual solid news never-the-less.

p.s. Give Hannity my worst regards when you next speak with him.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:

Are you saying that the ex italian prime minister is a lunatic?

I don't know if he is or not, but it's certainly an important story that should be on the international news - but precisely for the reason mentioned at the bottom of the article it won't be.
Mandy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This article first hit the English "alternative media" on Monday :
http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2007/12/former-president-of-italy-911-was.html

Here we are two days later a search on google news finds only 1 reference in a BOSTON paper
Results confirmed by searching for Operation Gladio

Reminds me of how news.google was dropping alternate news sites (like uruknet)
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that Boston paper reference is by someone using the site for a blog - it's not part of the editorial.
Mandy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
that Boston paper reference is by someone using the site for a blog - it's not part of the editorial.

You are right faceless .. well spotted. Shows the total control over the mass media. You would have thought that someone "mainstream" would at least report the controversy, but as the article says, because he can't be undermined, he is ignored.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've looked on the site of the paper that is mentioned in the article www.corriere.it/english/ but it doesn't seem to have that story. Maybe it was only in the print version...
Mandy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I've looked on the site of the paper that is mentioned in the article www.corriere.it/english/ but it doesn't seem to have that story. Maybe it was only in the print version...

I got the link for the original Italian story from the George Washington blog :

LINK

Infowars would help their case if they listed their sources (such as URL above) where information could be confirmed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: