Kids In the Hall clips

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Kids In the Hall clips Reply with quote

Thanks to Face's post in the art of letter writing, I realized it's been ages since I've seen some good clips from Kids in the Hall... here are a couple of my favourites. Some of them are warped, some are uniquely Canadian but you might enjoy them Smile

Gordon & Fran

The Trapper's

Mr. Right ?

Chicken Lady at the Strip Club

major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss Kids in the Hall. But that damn Chicken Lady is just creepy.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, there are some good clips there for sure - the first one with the OCD wife and the anally-retentive husband was a great idea.

The bearded lady in the last one is just scary though nervous
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one of my favourite clips...

Daddy Drank

For some reason, the VideoDownloader extension for Firefox no longer works. I think YouTube has closed that door.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kids in the hall... OMG OMG OMG...

One of the best things to come out of Canada Cool
(amongst stuff like SCTV, Red Green show etc)

It's a shame their film 'Brain Candy' wasn't as good as the TV shows, but then trying to get a sketch troop to do a full feature often fails Sad

Some of my fav' bits of "KITH" were the 'Head Squishing' skits... ohh & the Queens speech was the best, it made me laugh so hard.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
Kids in the hall... OMG OMG OMG...

One of the best things to come out of Canada Cool
(amongst stuff like SCTV, Red Green show etc)

It's a shame their film 'Brain Candy' wasn't as good as the TV shows, but then trying to get a sketch troop to do a full feature often fails Sad

Some of my fav' bits of "KITH" were the 'Head Squishing' skits... ohh & the Queens speech was the best, it made me laugh so hard.

I'd forgotten about the Queen's Speech... that was a funny one. My favourite was the Salty Ham one with Fran and Gordon -- I was lucky enough to see them live and they did that one there so got a good laugh from it.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kids are back in the hall
Canadian sketch group return to TV
Cult Canadian comedy troupe The Kids In The Hall are returning to TV. The five-strong sketch team, whose original series ran North America in the late Eighties and early Nineties, are to make eight new episodes for Canadian broadcaster CBC next year. And the show, tentatively titled Death Comes to Town, has been inspired by The League of Gentlemen.

Star Dave Foley said: ‘It'll be an eight-episode arc with a narrative running through it. We will play all the characters but it won't be sketch, it'll be a single narrative mini-series. Probably the closest thing to it will probably be something like The League of Gentlemen, which I think was brilliant. So I hope it will be close to that.’

The team, who have previously been compared to Monty Python, have been off the air since 1994; although they reunited this year for a live comeback tour following the success of an appearance at Montreal’s Just For Laughs festival.

The Kids are also considering a movie, despite the slating their 1996 film Brain Candy received. ‘We're still talking about doing a feature as well, but first we have to wait 'til everyone who ever saw Brain Candy is dead,’ Foley added.

-------------------

It will be good to see them back, but I'm not too keen on the idea of it being like L.O.G.. Time will tell I suppose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Comedy News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: