You should write a cookbook Aja!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: You should write a cookbook Aja! Reply with quote

You really should write one Aja! Especially with your recent focus on healthy eating and diabetes with the fella! Your recipes are so well laid out and the step by step pictures, make it feel like we're actually reading a book rather than following along on a computer screen Smile
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: You should write a cookbook Aja! Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
You really should write one Aja! Especially with your recent focus on healthy eating and diabetes with the fella! Your recipes are so well laid out and the step by step pictures, make it feel like we're actually reading a book rather than following along on a computer screen Smile

I Would Actually Love to do that EEFan.....Just would not know where to start......I know That everytime I cook something Different these days ..I always take pics ......Its Turned into a habit with me ...... Very Happy If only You knew how many recipes are sitting around waiting to be posted here .......I Love to cook and invent new things ......Some peeps take pills to relax ..... I find cooking relaxing ....... (and Rum of course )

PS ..... I would also love to be on Hells kitchen......I would give that Bastard a run for the money wow
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: You should write a cookbook Aja! Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
eefanincan wrote:

I Would Actually Love to do that EEFan.....Just would not know where to start......I know That everytime I cook something Different these days ..I always take pics ......Its Turned into a habit with me ...... Very Happy If only You knew how many recipes are sitting around waiting to be posted here .......I Love to cook and invent new things ......Some peeps take pills to relax ..... I find cooking relaxing ....... (and Rum of course )

PS ..... I would also love to be on Hells kitchen......I would give that Bastard a run for the money wow

I'll just bet you would..... now that I'd like to see! Laughing
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree on the cookbook part - I love your recipes!! Thanks for posting them Aja - you are making my lady happy by me cooking them for her Very Happy
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja, is the forum I set up for you still working?

'Aja's Kitchen - The World On A Plate' - it still sounds pretty good... and you know, we were thinking to change the name of this section, so maybe we could change it to that and you could post away?

If the old forum is still there you could copy the recipes from there in here pretty easily.
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: You should write a cookbook Aja! Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Aja wrote:
eefanincan wrote:

I'll just bet you would..... now that I'd like to see! Laughing

It would be so much Fun ......I'll have to write in to the show ...... Very Happy
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Aja, is the forum I set up for you still working?

'Aja's Kitchen - The World On A Plate' - it still sounds pretty good... and you know, we were thinking to change the name of this section, so maybe we could change it to that and you could post away?

If the old forum is still there you could copy the recipes from there in here pretty easily.

Yes Face its still working .....I have been meaning to go in there for ages and update it and add new stuff..... never seem to have the time Sad and I have tons of stuff to put in there ...

And I would be Quite Happy for You to rename this thread .....with That name
irishdance irishdance irishdance

ps can we get some silly and crazy chef /food smileys bigkisses
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy U can all help me fill this in.......... Very Happy
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - they ask for a lot of info. Good Luck on filling it in this year...!
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if you were a TV producer on a show like this - I wonder what you do with the information disclosed as a result of this question

"Is there anything about your life that you would NOT want public on TV?"
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree. Aja should have her own cookbook and yes, her own show! I know I would watch it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Aja's Kitchen All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: