Logging In Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harry perkins

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Logging In Problems Reply with quote

I've had this problem, like the smilies one, since the start, but I've just got round to asking about it. Every time I log in I tick the box to be logged in automatically, but after just one session of being logged in automatically I always end up back at square one. Most annoyingly of all, square one consists of entering my username and password not once but twice. Is there anyone else who's had these problems and is there anything that can be done?
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep - several of us have this problem

http://www.couchtripper.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=3390
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harry......any questions or problems should go in the thread 'Web Tips and Tricks'. If someone is having problems they write in that thread and others go there to get help. We want to keep it to one area so it's not scattered all over the site.

I'll be moving both topics to that area and I'll leave a mirror post here, but put any responses in there Smile
harry perkins

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats okay Very Happy , just to explain I put these where I did because it said the welcome forum included discussion about the site, and I worried that this forum was more for complex discussion of the wider internet that I wouldn't understand. Sorry I missed that other thread, I'd have raised this there back in March if I'd seen it but it seems like theres nothing to be done. Oh well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: