'Eastenders' star speaks about work romance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: 'Eastenders' star speaks about work romance Reply with quote

'EastEnders' star speaks about work romance

Saturday, March 31 2007, 10:47 BST

By Daniel Kilkelly

EastEnders star Kara Tointon has revealed that meeting co-star James Alexandrou made her reconsider her opinions on work romances.

The actress became close friends with James (Martin Fowler) after joining the soap as Dawn Swann two years ago, but they didn't start dating until two months after she broke up with Dream Team's Terry Kiely in May 2006.

"I always thought, 'I'll never get involved with someone at work.' You worry about whether it's right. But in the end, you can't help who you fall for," Kara told The Mirror. "He's a wonderful person who's very generous and always thinks about everyone else.

"And the fact is, it wasn't like a normal office where you sit at desks next to each other. In the time he was here we only had two scenes together, so we didn't really see each other at work, except in the green room. It was amazing when I landed the role on EastEnders, but I never knew how great it would be for my personal life as well."

Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmm..... I just dont' see them together. But more power to them, if they're happy.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i didn't see that happening, but hey, different people attract. I hope their relationship works out well for them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish them all the happiness. From what I have seen of them in real life, they both appear to be caring people, with a good family life and enjoy to relax at home, etc. So I hope the match is good for them.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, wouldn't have predicted that match, but hope they're happy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: