Webgems - How To Shows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Webgems - How To Shows Reply with quote

I thought I'd record these shows as they've a lot of different episodes with content that might help people out with different aspects of web creation etc. I've learned a few things from watching them and you might as well.

If you have trouble with buffering, you can go to my guba account and download them.

Webgems Ep1

Get all the best free tools for your site, including lessons on how to create a free poll and custom survey, find free photos and images, and use tools to analyze the quality of your Webpages.

IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webgems Ep2

On this show, find out how to start a travel blog, audio and video blog, create a free wiki, and get tips on how to successfully make the switch to a blog for your website.

eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These look interesting Irish. If I ever set up a webpage, I'm sure they'll come in handy. But I know others on the site will find them helpful right away.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed they shall eefan - that there Irish one has been taunting me with screenshots she got from one site mentioned in one of these shows...

looking forward to watching these though, Irish, other people can't download the original files from your account unelss they're logged into it.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
indeed they shall eefan - that there Irish one has been taunting me with screenshots she got from one site mentioned in one of these shows...

indeed I did cunning
Bob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's pretty cool, nice one Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: