Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cori

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was excellent! Ta Aja
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expected it to be a bit spicer when I saw all the chili powder in the bowl, but it wasn't. I absolutely loved it. As did my husband and girldork. The marinade smelled so wonderful that my kitchen was like heaven. This is one I'm defo going to use again and am going to have more people over for it. agree

Ignore the mess the porch is right now! Surprised

This is one of my pride and joys and wherever I move I will make sure I have a built in bbq like this

Chicken cooking away (with a bit of lamb below. Think I might try it in the marinade next time!)
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was quite tasty. Like Sky though, I thought it would be quite a bit spicier. I don't have a grill, but I might actually attempt to make this in the oven.
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
I expected it to be a bit spicer when I saw all the chili powder in the bowl, but it wasn't. I absolutely loved it. As did my husband and girldork. The marinade smelled so wonderful that my kitchen was like heaven. This is one I'm defo going to use again and am going to have more people over for it. agree

Ignore the mess the porch is right now! Surprised

This is one of my pride and joys and wherever I move I will make sure I have a built in bbq like this

Chicken cooking away (with a bit of lamb below. Think I might try it in the marinade next time!)

OMG i cannot beleave i missed this .....Love the Grill ..... when can I visit Smile
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed it too, Aja...... can I catch a ride with you to her house???? Smile Love your BBQ set up Sky.... you must do some awesome entertaining in your backyard. We've got a huge deck, but all three surrounding neighbours have pools in their yards and it's either too hot or too noisy to be out there.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
I missed it too, Aja...... can I catch a ride with you to her house???? Smile Love your BBQ set up Sky.... you must do some awesome entertaining in your backyard. We've got a huge deck, but all three surrounding neighbours have pools in their yards and it's either too hot or too noisy to be out there.

Come on over whenever you want! We'll have a big old BBQ and then have margarita's pool side!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
eefanincan wrote:

Come on over whenever you want! We'll have a big old BBQ and then have margarita's pool side!

Sign me up!!! I'm booking my flight right now!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:
eefanincan wrote:

Sign me up!!! I'm booking my flight right now!

Alright! Can't wait to see you! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Aja's Kitchen All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: