Most Haunted 2007
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Most Haunted 2007 Reply with quote

Most Haunted Series 9

Yvette Fielding and the Most Haunted team are back for a brand new and exclusive ninth series of the best loved paranormal investigation programme on British TV today. This series promises a wider variety of locations and supernatural goings-on than ever before, as the team go to unparalleled lengths to explain the unexplained.

The new series begins with a trip to the storm-lashed shores of Anglesey in North Wales, where the intrepid crew will descend the 409 steps that lead to the famous South Stack lighthouse. Built in 1809, the lighthouse perches on a small offshore island, and the treacherous journey to its door has claimed the life of at least one keeper. There's far more than the weather to worry about in this first petrifying episode, however, as the ghosts of two children make themselves known with a flurry of poltergeist activity and the loud footsteps of angry spirits can be heard echoing around the tower. It's an experience that new cameraman Geoff Adams will never forget!

Series 9, Episode 1: Tuesday 2nd January at 9pm.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know my nipples are hard with excitment !!!!! Can't wait !!!

What about Most Haunted Live ?? Is there going to be any for Christmas this year ????
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gasman59 wrote:
I know my nipples are hard with excitment !!!!! Can't wait !!!

What about Most Haunted Live ?? Is there going to be any for Christmas this year ????

Well me dear it said this :

Quote:
Keep watching this space for details of other episodes in the series and the next Most Haunted Live, which will be something very special indeed. You won't believe it when you hear it!

They usually have one round this time of year so we'll just have to wait and see. If I find out anything I'll let you know Smile
cat21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds wonderful...we're only up to seas 3 here on paytv, a LONG way ro go!
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see this one was just released....

Most.Haunted.S08E15.Spitbank.Fort

I'm downloading it now !!!
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well so far the new Season has been pretty fucking great !!!! I still miss Richard though.... Sad
HandoGod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, It's been pretty good. I liked the Alton Towers episode, but what happened to Karl? Did he just flip out and smack his head against the wall or did something push him?

Very Happy
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really trust anything that Karl and Stuart do. With Karl it was probably a case of "nothing is really happening so I must do something."
Reminded me of "Blair Witch" !!!
Laughing
Bowhunter777

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys. New here so just browsing around the site and saw the thread for MH.Here we're just up to the 7th season.So I noticed someone said Richard's not with them anymore.That's really to bad, he was one of the people that gave most haunted integrity.By that I mean you knew when he'd say something touched him or he saw something it wasn't bullshit.I think the next thing they HAVE TO DO! or atleast hope they'd do is drop that bullshitter Stuart.I have a video of him and the team sitting around a table doing the glass thing when all of a sudden he picks the glass up and throws it across the room, he didn't know there was a camera on him.It's funny to see him try and explain why he did it.All he could come up with was " I don't know what made me do that" like it was a spirit that caused him to do it. sneaky
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've a lot of catching up to do. It's in series 9 now and they're just after finishing episode 6.

With Richard not being there it takes a good bit of the credibility out of it all, but with David Wells there it puts more back in.

I just hope David doesn't compromise himself by faking things because I think he's the best the show ever had.....well include Ciaran O'Keeffe with that although he's being a bit of a 'yes man' as of late.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
You've a lot of catching up to do. It's in series 9 now and they're just after finishing episode 6.

With Richard not being there it takes a good bit of the credibility out of it all, but with David Wells there it puts more back in.

I just hope David doesn't compromise himself by faking things because I think he's the best the show ever had.....well include Ciaran O'Keeffe with that although he's being a bit of a 'yes man' as of late.

Totally agree with you one this one Irish !!!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most Haunted Live in Transylvania this weekend if you don't know Gasman
HandoGod

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Live in Transylvania is gonna be a good one. Hope I get to see it as I haven't SKY/Cable here Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Live webcams Very Happy
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the live webcams. I keep reporting seeing stuff but my name is never mentioned. Bastards !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: