Spoilers Section?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Spoilers Section? Reply with quote

Would it be possible to have a Spoilers Section (especially in the Soap forum)? Here in the U.S., I don't see the weekly TV scans, nor do I know about comings/goings of certain characters -- unless I've read about them here.

I'm not a fan of spoilers -- I enjoy watching the telly and being totally surprised (like when Grant returned on EE).

If it's too much bother, no worries....but at the least, perhaps spoilers in the soap forums could be prefaced with just, for example, "EE - Spoiler" and the date? A post that says "Spoiler - Sonia & Martin Leaving" kind of defeats the purpose. So, if a separate forum is too labour-intensive, could spoilers be made to be just generic?

Thanks,
Kez
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the new site was layed out I made the decision to put all soaps in one section because I really don't want the site to get a reputation for being a soap site - so having a separate section is not happening really.

As far as not knowing that "Grant" was returning for example - that's probably only because you don't live in Britain. If you did, you would have seen the trailers, the interviews, etc splashed all over every other newspaper and tv channel for weeks before the character actually turned up!
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do usually put spoiler in the subject line of anything that gives away a big storyline, so I hope that helps. Thing is most of our members do enjoy being able to discuss both current storylines and spoilers. Including myself. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: