Celebrity Big Brother news
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Celebrity Big Brother news Reply with quote

Adam Ant is apparently signed up for the new series of Celebrity Big Brother to be broadcast in January 2007.

(this thread had to be restarted as it got corrupted)
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah! and I wrote something too, but not sure exactly...Something like it would be better to see Adam Ant on Big Brother than I'm a celebrity anyway. I can't wait. Yay!! :-)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! I love Adam!!!! He'll make a great contestant because "riducle is nothing to be scared of."

Laughing Laughing Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
OMG! I love Adam!!!! He'll make a great contestant because "riducle is nothing to be scared of."

I reckon he'll be a top act to go in - and I'm thinking if they stuck hardman Tony Hadley (Spandau Ballet) in there with him it would be fireworks...
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOh yes, an 80s Celeb BB....now that would be cool.

Cool
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:

Thank you for not ridiculing that fact that I misspelled "ridicule"! Oy veh!

I'm loving the 80s Celeb BB -- maybe Dead Or Alive's Pete Burns would make an encore appearance? agree He was fab!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boris Johnson is reportedly being lined up to star on Celebrity Big Brother. The Tory education spokesman is popular among producers who want another political contestant after George Galloway's infamous stint on the last series. Before any decision can be finalised, Boris will need the approval of Tory leader David Cameron, and show bosses hope the Conservative chief will see it as a great opportunity to reach out to younger viewers.

Producers also need to get around strict broadcasting codes that regulate the exposure of politicians on TV. Boris is well known for getting himself into trouble with misjudged comments. He recently came under criticism for questioning Jamie Oliver's school food campaign. Other rumoured names for the next series of the Channel 4 reality show include Baywatch star David Hasselhof and 80s singer Adam Ant.

-------------

he'd be a laugh for sure! If you don't know who he is, you're in for a treat... I'd say he's ideal for this type of show.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding is reportedly being wooed with a 'name your price' offer to appear on the show. 'Sarah's our dream girl,' an insider told the Daily Star. 'We're working on a mix of stars for the show, but she's the one we've set our hearts on.'

And if Sarah needs convincing about how much fun it would be, how about this for a stellar line-up? Also rumoured to be appearing are: Kevin Federline (brilliant!); Grace Jones (double brilliant!); Adam Ant (triple brilliant!); and Su Pollard (oh dear). Come on, Sarah - you know you want to...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawking invited on Big Brother
By CAROLINE IGGULDEN
December 02, 2006

SCIENCE genius Stephen Hawking has been invited on to the next series of Celebrity Big Brother. The wheelchair-bound professor, 64, has been offered a ?substantial fee?, according to a pal. The friend said: ?When Stephen heard, a big grin spread across his face. He thought it was very funny.? But Prof Hawking, author of bestseller A Brief History of Time, is likely to say no.

His friend added: ?He gets wacky offers all the time and is always turning stuff down. He has a good sense of humour and might find being in the house amusing for a bit. But he would end up bored rigid.? As The Sun reported yesterday, Prof Hawking ? who has motor neurone disease ? is soon hoping to go into space aboard Sir Richard Branson?s Virgin Galactic.

Disgraced peer Jeffrey Archer, Baywatch star David Hasselhoff, Tory MP Boris Johnson and singer Adam Ant are also said to be Channel 4 targets.

---------------------

I can't see how that would work at all - it's not like he's going to go mad and try to climb the wall is it?!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first details of next year?s Celebrity Big Brother have been definitely confirmed. The show will return on January 3 with Davina McCall once again presenting a live launch show. Russell Brand will be back with his Big Mouth.

-----------------

January the 3rd eh? Only a few more weeks for the reality junkies out there!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Page 3's Leilani in Big Brother
December 08, 2006

GLAMOUR girl Leilani Dowding is poised to sign up for Celebrity Big Brother, we can reveal. The former Page 3 beauty, 27, will join the great and the downright odd on the three-week Channel 4 series which starts on January 3. A show insider said: ?Leilani is a great girl ? down to earth and friendly. We?ve never had a Page 3 girl before.?

Meanwhile, Big Brother commissioning editor Angela Jain has revealed her ideal housemates would include Nicole Kidman, author Salman Rushdie, Michael Jackson, Kathy Burke and Whitney Houston. Troubled singer Whitney is reported to have been offered ?500,000 to star.

-------------------
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any more news m8?

Do we have members who will be capping this year?

Should we find it elsewhere & give links?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be doing it I think - it's only a few weeks long. Lee's bound to be doing it also, so it will be provided by hook or by crook...

No other mention of who's going in though
Twirley

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I'll be doing it I think - it's only a few weeks long. Lee's bound to be doing it also, so it will be provided by hook or by crook...

No other mention of who's going in though

Oooh, I'll look out for this. Thanks Face.

Cool
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CELEB BB SIGN FIRST MARRIEDS
By Grant Hodgson

CELEBRITY Big Brother bosses have signed up the show's first-ever married couple in a bid to create fireworks in the house. Former footballer Jason Cundy and his wife Lizzie, an actress and model, will join other celebs for the kick-off on January 3. Producers signed up the pair in an effort to cause tension in the house.

A show insider said: "Everyone on the show thinks it's a masterstroke. It will be fascinating to watch a married couple interact with the others. Lizzie is stunningly attractive and is bound to set pulses racing. There are bound to be fireworks if Jason gets jealous."

Ex-defender Jason, 36, played for Chelsea, while Lizzie has been in EastEnders and a Bond film. Other celebs being lined up for the show, the longest ever at three-and-a-half weeks, include Jeffrey Archer, David Hasselhoff, two members of G4, topless model Jo Guest, and Hi-De-Hi's Su Pollard.

--------------

I'm not sure if I like this idea at all - the voting would be immediately biased in their favour, but then again, that might make them more of a target for the others...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17

Jump to: