Adam Walsh murder solved

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Adam Walsh murder solved Reply with quote

Not really sure if the murder is solved. The death bed confession of a man who changed his story twice before. I am sure we will never know the true story of what happened. But I hope the Walsh family can have some sense of peace with this.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you also Skylace. Especially if this deathbed confession happened back in 1996. I'm sure Mr. Walsh was aware of it already. Everyone can learn a lesson from this tragedy. Keep a good eyeball on your kids. It's hard. Kids love to roam their neighborhood, because it's their comfort zone/community, but a pedo/paedo could invade that neighborhood. There are sickos all over the world. Kudos to Mr. Walsh for bringing awareness on this subject via his advocacy and television shows.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not a story that we know over here really, but this one is probably one that you won't know know over there either... but it was a big story here for quite a few years.

Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had read about this story on another website just a few days ago. Shocking indeed. I remember I heard bits and pieces about the murder when I lived over there.

This is one reason I think that those with mental illness that lets us know they are a threat to others should be made to take stabilizing medications. And on the other hand, putting them on medications to stand trial to make them competent should not be forced by a court.

I can't imagine what these families have to go through.

I just posted in a new thread that the remains of the child have been positively identified as missing child Caylee Anthony.
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just posted a really long thing about this ......hollywood mall was one of first malls i ever shopped in .....i have always felt for that lil kid and i was there many years after ......the worst person in my history was myra hindley and she was an angel compared to the nastyness these days ......keep your babys safe and try to keep them aware ....i always ask my grandkids and kids i look after what do u do ..if a man says in his car ....look at my puppys lil girl......or wants some candy lil girl .......its funny they look at me like I am mad ......but they say ..... we will scream and run and ask for help ...... i hope if that ever happens to them ..... they will remember what meanie Aja/nana says
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: